What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Room 6

Ugh. This is really bad. There's a couple of decent creep out moments, and a good opening sequence but overall, this is a bloody awful movie that needs to be wiped from memory.

1/10.

Generally any film that gets a 1 can't be described, even partly, using these words. Zone Horror/Thriller have many films which can get a 1/10 rating (although usually you laugh quite a bit at their general shiteness!!

Of course it can be given that rating. The 1 point came because it had a level of worth, which is what gained it the point. If there were NO redeeming factors, I'd have given the 0 score. But because it had a slight bit of redemption, it gains a point, but I couldn't go higher than a point because it really was god awful. That's why it warrants the score.

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

This was a great little movie. Some great comedy, in this one, in the jokes, and also the visual gags, pretty much everything hits the spot. Also some good dramatic stuff. Yeah, it's good to see a good movie after a while.

8/10

Of course it can be given that rating. The 1 point came because it had a level of worth, which is what gained it the point. If there were NO redeeming factors, I'd have given the 0 score. But because it had a slight bit of redemption, it gains a point, but I couldn't go higher than a point because it really was god awful. That's why it warrants the score.

Ah, you're using zero as the lowest... see I'm used to IMDb where 1 is the lowest...

I hate the idea of giving a 1 rating to a movie that has nothing to redeem it. It doesn't DESERVE a point, so in my book, it isn't getting one. It'd be good if IMDB did that too. Never actually rated a movie on there, and I have an account. I might start doing it one time. Do they keep a store of your ratings ?

I hate the idea of giving a 1 rating to a movie that has nothing to redeem it. It doesn't DESERVE a point, so in my book, it isn't getting one. It'd be good if IMDB did that too. Never actually rated a movie on there, and I have an account. I might start doing it one time. Do they keep a store of your ratings ?

Aye, my list is at 579 and I'm only using 5% of my account limit, so I guess that means it stores 10,000 films for you (cos 11,580 would be a pretty random number to pick).

House of the Dead 2 - Dead Aim - 5/10

The first one was decent, this one was probably as good and had Sid Haig in it, but it stopped playing after an hour and I can't be bothered seeing if I can get it to work again!

A mention for Ron Howard retarded relative Clint is always funny, I hate that guy so much!

The Secret Life Of Words... not exactly a laugh a minute joke fest, but a thoroughly rewarding and gently paced drama which succeeds where Breaking The Waves abjectly failed to hit the mark. Terrific and at time very moving stuff. 8/10

Just saw Stardust this evening. Really enjoyed it, some good effects and a few quality gags. Not sure if some of them suited a PG film though! :lol:

7/10

Saw it again last nigth and would actually bump it up to an 8.

Also took in Good Luck Chuck. Rubbish storyline but it's your typical American/romantic/comedy type thing and it did have some good "lol" moments in it. Jessica Alba plays a dumb blonde really well but the middle part of the story verges on idiocy.

I nearly threw up when the fat lass gets in on the scene :lol:

Go and see it if you are bored and want some mindless ill humoured comedyalong the lines of Heartbreak Kid meets American Pie meets Road Trip.

5/10