What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Untouchables

Unforgettable.... the classiest crime-fighting movie of all time! An untouchable classic, one of the very best films of the Eighties. The hottest mob movie since the Godfather! A genuine all time classic featuring one of the greatest scenes in cinema history... pure genius!

9/10

Watched the third part of the Bourne quadrilogy. I prefer it to the second one, so 9/10. Hopefully the next one will keep up the same standard, although they could just have shot him dead and leave it at that!

I watched Max Payne last night (unrated version) -3/10. Was crap apart from the graphics.

Also watched Eagle Eye - interesting concept, decent enough film. 5.10.

I watched Max Payne last night and it's arguably the worst film I've ever seen. The odd bit of stylish violence but that's about it.

Benjiman Button

3/10

a poor man Forrest Gump

I also went to see this last night, and was very impressed. Very emotional story, yet nothing like Forrest Gump.

I'd give it 7/10.

Blood Trails (2006)

German director Robert Krause moves into English language film making (in Germany, filmed in Austria) with the best possible distribution company for horrors, the now massive Lionsgate Films (first came to note with Saw).

What starts of as just your atypical US slasher movie turns into a thriller based in a cottage, which is cleverly made despite the cast only containing 8 people!

Rebecca Palmer plays a bit of a dumb bint who misses half a dozen perfect opportunities to escape throughout the movie, and despite looking like Jorja Fox has none of Sarah Sidle's intelligence!

Plenty of loopholes but for Krause's first effort it was decent enough.

6/10

The Reader: 8/10

Overall pretty good. The first 30/45 minutes are very slow and pretty boring. It tries very, very hard to be an 'arty', 'European' type film which spoiled the beginning a little bit for me but when the main part of the story kicks in it was very interesting and quite thought provoking.

Don't think it would be an injustice if it picked up a couple of Oscars.

Edited by Gordon EF

The Reader: 8/10

Overall pretty good. The first 30/45 minutes are very slow and pretty boring. It tries very, very hard to be an 'arty', 'European' type film which spoiled the beginning a little bit for me but when the main part of the story kicks in it was very interesting and quite thought provoking.

Don't think it would be an injustice if it picked up a couple of Oscars.

With Minghella on the production team it's guaranteed at least one, out of the Academy's general rimming of the dead.

Had a DVD fest over the weekend.

Taken - Neeson was great in the action scenes. Really didnt expect it to be set in Paris. Good film 8/10

Pinapple Express - Another top notch comedy from these guys. The car chase scene had me buckled over. 8/10

Burn after reading- Not the Coen brothers best but a good black comedy. 7/10