What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

seen a few

kontroll a film entirely based in the budapest underground system 7/10 enjoyed i but i think a bit of it was lost in the translation

vantage point 7/10 fairly decent

dirty harry 9/10 the seventies weren't big on nice happy films eastwood is kick ass

the incredible hulk 6/10 ok was expecting a bit more i think the dark knight has ruined superhero films

Transformers (again)

14/10 :D

I loved it, but await getting the piss ripped out of you for that....

The Fast and the Furious (2001)

Watchable wee film, nowt special but entertaining none-the-less. Totally illogical ending though...

7/10

Drag Me To Hell

Wasn't expecting to like it very much and that was unfortunately the case. Good first half hour with some highly amusing Sam Raimi trademark splatter. It then gets quite tedious and builds towards an ending that anyone who has seen at least a couple of horror films will guess a mile off.

5/10 though possiblt a little generous.

Operation Walkûre - 7/10

I was drunk in Leipzig and it seemed a good idea at the time.

There seemed to be this one eyed pirate who looked remarkably similar to Tom Cruise. :)

I suspect had I seen it in English I'd have had a different opinion. :P

I do like taking six beers into a cinema.

Alligator - 7/10

I really, really liked this. The alligator itself looks great and there are some very memorable scenes

particularly the scene where the little boy gets eaten in the pool

Now for the sequel.

Operation Walkûre - 7/10

I was drunk in Leipzig and it seemed a good idea at the time.

There seemed to be this one eyed pirate who looked remarkably similar to Tom Cruise. :)

I suspect had I seen it in English I'd have had a different opinion. :P

I do like taking six beers into a cinema.

Don't drink four bottles of wine though, they throw you out. :(

Willow - a mates bird stayed over at my house after we'd been out and insisted we watched Willow. I forgot I owned it and was a little reluctant but I used to enjoy it when I was younger and to be honest I enjoyed it again. 8/10

What part do you disagree with then?

8/10

Someone enjoying that mess.

The terrible acting. McEvoy excepted.

The illogical plot. Healing wax? A loom that tells them who to kill?

3/10 for managing to make an action film based around a cottage industry of the 18th century. :lol:

Anyone seen the strangers http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/

Going to watch it tonight

Yes. It wasnt too scary but a couple of 'jump' moments. Worth a watch but it was overhyped

Anyway: Quarantine

I thought it was OK. I would like to see the original to see if it is much different. The ending was good to see for once. Could have done with a bit more gore.

7/10

I thought it was OK. I would like to see the original to see if it is much different.

The plot isn't different in the slightest, but the way it's made is, and that makes a world of difference. For a start, the remake is far too glossy, and that takes away the absolute hell on earth that [REC] managed to create.

I didn't think there was much wrong with the remake, but it just didn't have the same impact. The original was frightening. This wasn't.