What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Proves to me that Jim Carrey is at his best when providing a more reigned-in performance, and isn't given carte-blanche to be an over the top gurning fool as evidenced in awful films like Bruce Almighty and Ace Ventura

The movie actually got better as Carrey started to go more over the top. His maniacal singing on the boat when the climatic storm is going on is amazing.

"You're going to have to kill me !".

Saw V ( 2008 )

They keep fucking with a winning formula. I don't care about the cop sub-plots ! I want games and gore. This movie provides both, but they seem to play second fiddle to tedious shite.

4/10

dawn of the dead 10+/10 always excellent even for the 99th time

awake 6/10 quite short see it coming meh although bonus points for an appearence from shooter mcgavin

i am legend 7/10 i am becomming more impressed and in awe of will smith everytime i see him from a critical acting point of view the man is immense and has come a long way from the fresh prince of bel air

that hangover film looks fucking awful what kind of fuckwits are going to the cinema these days

An excellent film.

Proves to me that Jim Carrey is at his best when providing a more reigned-in performance, and isn't given carte-blanche to be an over the top gurning fool as evidenced in awful films like Bruce Almighty and Ace Ventura

:o

Watched it for the first time in a while the other day, and I enjoyed. Sometimes mindless guff does work.

7/10

The Chaser - 8/10

"Soon to be remade by the team that brought you The Departed". This is a great film, and unusual in that the "chaser" in the piece trying to find the killer's victim is actually a horrible cnut, but there's something very likeable about him.

Definitely worth watching.

Edited by Gall09

The Chaser - 8/10

"Soon to be remade by the team that brought you The Departed". This is a great film, and unusual in that the "chaser" in the piece trying to find the killer's victim is actually a horrible cnut, but there's something very likeable about him.

Definitely worth watching.

Watched it the other day, agree with above, cracking film. A bittersweet Life is another cracking Korean film that not many folk have ever heard about before if you interested.

Watched it the other day, agree with above, cracking film. A bittersweet Life is another cracking Korean film that not many folk have ever heard about before if you interested.

That's brilliant, my mate gave me a lend of that a while back.

Kim Sun-Woo's da man!

The Warriors (1979)

Imagine WCW was scripted by Tim Rice, I reckon this is what you would get. So unbelievably cheesy!

But then I like cheesy, so that makes it okay. :)

8/10