What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Along Came Polly some moronic Ben Stiller vehicle. Stiller strikes me as being a bit of an arse, and never more so than in this inane drivel about two people who meet for some reason. Features a joke about a ferret, and you'll never guess what kind of hilarious consequences can ensue when Stiller and Jennifer Anniston go sailing. Ooh, my sides...

3/10 - with three of those marks being because Anniston looks good in it. Honestly, it amazes me that some people enjoy this crap.

Along Came Polly some moronic Ben Stiller vehicle. Stiller strikes me as being a bit of an arse, and never more so than in this inane drivel about two people who meet for some reason. Features a joke about a ferret, and you'll never guess what kind of hilarious consequences can ensue when Stiller and Jennifer Anniston go sailing. Ooh, my sides...

3/10 - with three of those marks being because Anniston looks good in it. Honestly, it amazes me that some people enjoy this crap.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is quite funny in it, no?

I watched Predator last night. 7/10.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is quite funny in it, no?

I watched Predator last night. 7/10.

Yeah it is pretty funny when he says they have to leave the party as he "just sharted".

Only worth watching for his rare comic moments and, of course, for looking at Jennifer Anniston.

The Beach (2000/I)

Another good film from Danny Boyle, good performances from Leonardo di Caprio and Robert Carlyle.

Negative point being Tilda Swinton, who I can't stand!

7/10

The Lost Weekend ( 1945 )

Loses a mark for not being as involving as it could have been, but this is a scarily accurate protrayal as a man being driven over the edge by his own addiction to alcohol. The complete mental and emotional breakdown was pretty hard to watch, but there was a sense of not caring about the character, or any character that was around him. Shame that as this was so close to being a classic.

9/10