What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Machete (2010)

Fucking quality! Hilarious, and some quality one-liners!

The death by low rider was just brilliant!

It's clearly a spoof, so I can't give it a perfect score, but just genius!

9/10

Just remember, Machete don't text! biggrin.gif

I loved it. Seen a few people before saying it was stupid and whatever, which it is, but its supposed to be. I enjoyed the complete and utter carnege.

Watched Adventureland last night and was looking forward to it after seeing some pretty good reviews. I wasn't that impressed, although it was a decent enough watch. 6/10.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse ( 2010 )

I wonder if Bella was intentionally written to be so unlikeable. Once again the change in quality is startling, and this time it goes in the positive direction. It gets going well enough with a good opening sequence and the plot with the new borns coming and the vampire and wolves needing to team up was quite good. The characters are still quite annoying, with only the Cullens coming out looking like civilised human beings, which is odd because they're the only non-humans you see for most of the movie. Still, it's not a bad movie at all.

7/10

Edited by DomDom

Taxi Driver(1976)

It was pretty good up until the end scene. The end scene has not aged well but apart from that it didn't look like a film from the 70s. Well directed, but that's part and parcel of watching the master at work. Scorsese really does know how to make a film.

Probably bout a 7/8 outta 10 for this one.

Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows (part 1)

Overlong (yet nothing much happens in the film), there's far too much to tie up in the next part, and there's far too much pathetic juvenile angst on show. Dunno if it's been shoehorned in to compete with Twilight, but it dilutes this threadbare film all the more.

Not fun. 3/10.

Transformers 2 - Revenge of The Fallen.

Megan Fox - 1

Movie - 6.

Very generous, it was a steaming pile of horse shit!

Michael Bay must be stopped as everything he's directed/produced since The Rock has been terrible (Transformers 1 aside which was fun, but mainly for nostalgia value!)

Very generous, it was a steaming pile of horse shit!

Michael Bay must be stopped as everything he's directed/produced since The Rock has been terrible (Transformers 1 aside which was fun, but mainly for nostalgia value!)

I thought the effects and T&A was great, the script seemed to have been written by a two year old.

Four Lions ( 2010 )

Absolutely amazing. This movie manages to somehow live up to the praise that it has recieved. They manage to give us mostly characters that you can sympathise with, which makes the movie even better as these guys look to become suicide bombers. There's some absolutely amazing comedy set pieces, with the highlights coming during the big climatic last few minutes. And when the big ending does come, it's worth it. What a movie.

10/10