What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I can picture it - loads of popcorn, Ben and Jerry's, big tumblers of Cola... and a harrowing tale of genocide, death, human suffering and brutality.

If you are interested in the Rwandan genocide a good book is 'We Write to Inform you we are to be killed with our families'. The whole thing is almost literally unbelievable.

Last film I watched was Sin City, enjoyed it a lot. 8/10

he he cup of tea was all I had.

I might look into that. do you know who wrote it?

Guest Hampden Ton

Serenity - 7/10. Went to see this having never seen the TV show that its based on, so I had no idea what to expect. Turned out to be good but I just felt it could have been better!

Wallace & Gromit - 9/10. Superb! I agree that the short films are better but this was still a treat from start to finish! Excellent film for all ages (so many of the visual gags were way over the kids heads but had the adults laughing out loud!)

The Wicker Man :thumsup2:thumsup2

You know something, I hadnt watched it in years and could only remember having seen the final scene. I had totally forgotten where The League Of Gentlemen had taken their inspiration from!

I wont spoil it for people who havent seen it, but lets just say the more the film went on the more I wanted to happen what actually did in the end. The character was a total bawbag. :lol:

Cheers Grant! ;)

Glad to be of service Sir. :D

Is Grant a pagan? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

No!

I'm not a fan of religion ;)

He has a wee doll in the shape of LiviClyde that he sticks pins in. He even let me use it earlier today. B)

I meant to ask this earlier, I am sure it was filmed down Dumfries way, anyone know exactly where?

Various places such as...

Gatehouse of Fleet (pub exterior)

Creetown (pub interior)

Kirkcudbright (shop, church, street locations)

Anwoth (school, graveyard, ruined church, maypole)

St Ninians Cave (beach location)

and not forgetting Burrowhead, Isle of Whithorn where they shot the final scenes.

The opening scenes were shot in Plockton up by the Kyle of Lochalsh. Also the place where Hamish Macbeth was shot :lol:

Saw 2. Bland, unadventurous and just really boring. RiG would be puking though ;)

I thought it was excellent, very clever. I'm not usually that impressed by modern horror but Saw and Saw II were both excellent. Can't wait for Saw III.

I watched SWAT tonight. Twas not bad, good old fashioned action that you didn't have to think about much.

Marks out of ten - I'd give it seven.

The bird in it? I'd give her one.

There's something very sexy about a girl who can look after herself, gets a wee bit sweaty, and has a slightly toned body. :D

Guest Super Caley

Watched 'Deep Impact' on BBC3 the other night. Utter dross 1/10

Morgan Freeman, what the fcuk were you thinking of???

great film, suppose it depends on weather you like that sort of thing or not.

great film, suppose it depends on weather you like that sort of thing or not.

What? Poor script, poor direction and bad CGI.

Sad thing is, it was full of good actors.

Being up with the times, I watched American History X a few nights ago.

I can't make up my mind whether the film police will find that acceptable, I'm verging towards a no though. ;)

I thought it was decent and Ed Norton (who reminds me of HB!!!) was good in it, still not as good as in Fight Club though.

7.5/10

WRONG!

10/10!

Norton is awesome in it, as is Furlong, it is completely watchable all the way through!