What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I'm embarrased to say, Nanny McPhee!! :o

Yip, I was dragged to the flicks on Sunday by her and her wee niece to see it and it was dross, although the highlight was Kelly McDonald of Trainspotting fame having one of the lead roles!!

Don't know what was worse, the film or the fact we went to see it in the stinking hole that is Kil***ock!

Saw Flightplan last night.

It is pretty p'sh. 3.5/10. Totally ridiculous ending. Jodie Foster flits between two emotions throughout (anxious/mentalist) in what is a carbon copy of her role in the far superior Panic Room. If you want to see a good airplane movie this year, watch Red Eye. At least it is enjoyable.

Just got a £50 gift voucher so have purchased Kill Bill 1&2 set, Pet Sematary, The Wicker Man 2 disc-special edition and best of all... Phantasm Sphere Box Set! :D

B000B6F8OG.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Phantasm films are good fun but they pale in comparison to the godlike genius that is The Wicker Man ;)

Guest Hampden Ton

I'm embarrased to say, Nanny McPhee!! :o

Yip, I was dragged to the flicks on Sunday by her and her wee niece to see it and it was dross, although the highlight was Kelly McDonald of Trainspotting fame having one of the lead roles!!

Don't know what was worse, the film or the fact we went to see it in the stinking hole that is Kil***ock!

Kelly McDonald was the highlight of the film?!?!??!? Egads! That movie must be utterly awful!

The woman ain't much to look at and has proved in every film and TV show that she's been in that she can't act to save her life! :angry: Why she keeps on getting work is a mystery to me!

Then again, there is the casting couch....... :rolleyes:

The second and third Harry Potter films....the bird forced me to watch them....honest

They were pretty good. I saw that annoying wee c**t who plays Harry on Jonathan Ross's show....ooo...he is a lively wee fucker....I just wanted to reach into the telly and twat him...

.....anyway all good clean family viewing 8/10

I watched Open Water the other night, and it was pure pish.

1/10 - and only because the burd is in the buff in the first five minutes.

I also put Catwoman on tonight after the football. Pure pish

1/10 and only because Halle Berry is in it.

Catwoman - I could watch Halle Berry all day :wub: but this was rank awful.

1/10 (and that 1 would be given to Ms Berry ;) )

I also put Catwoman on tonight after the football. Pure pish

1/10 and only because Halle Berry is in it.

:lol: Great minds eh !!

Hellboy not bad, but not brilliant 6/10

Was War of the Worlds. 8/10.

Good film, some novel ideas but also stays quite close to the original story line, especially the ending is the same. Did have the fuckwit tom cruise in it however....... hence only the 8/10

Guest harpo scruggs

The last film that I watched was 'The Bourne Supremacy', great film but didn't think it was as good as 'The Bourne Identity' :)

Hi, by the way B)

Listening to the Director's Commentary on Anchorman, its hilarious too. It starts off as Will Ferrell and the Director, and then you hear these two other guys come in, I'm not sure who it is, but one of them is really pissed off that he didn't get a part in the film. Its obviously set-up, but its still brilliant!

"You just cast all your friends! Some aren't even comedians! I mean, Paul Rudd, he's a soap actor, he's about as fucking funny as some of my children!"

:lol: