What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

vandetta

For a film with Danny Dyer in it, it was not too bad a storyline. SAS son avenging his mother and fathers murder, was made a bit spoofy with some of the killings. Split in half by hooking a rope to the car and tieing it to the guys legs then driving with his arms attached to another rope which was tied to the wall. Cement poured down a guys throat and his body was rock hard. The ending was poor as well.

6/10

Starring Stuart Dickson?

The Wolf of Wall Street - Who knew that hookers, drugs and Lamborghinis could be rendered so fucking boring and feel so empty. Very disappointing film, although occasionally funny and interesting for the 3 minutes where he entertains the FBI guys on his boat. 5/10

August: Osage County - 8/10

Great film. After watching this, I really really hope Meryl Streep gets the Oscar for best actress - she is fantasic in this! Lots of really solid performances, some interesting and thought provoking storylines and just a great watch.

Frozen - 8/10

Finally got round to watching this and wondering now why it took me so long. Another superb Disney film and been humming and singing the tunes from the film since watching this. Is it wrong to find a couple of characters cute :shutup

Dallas Buyers Club - 7/10

This is all about Matthew McConaughey! He is utterly brilliant in this and makes the film what it is. The film itself is good, not great but McConaughey deserves reward for this showing. Jared Leto also pretty decent in supporting role. Well worth a look.

American Hustle - 7/10

Liked it, didn't love it. Thought Bale and Lawrence stole the show in terms of performance. Was certainly watchable and fairly enjoyable - best film of the year? Nah I don't think so.

Saving Mr Banks - 6/10

Loved the scenes with Emma Thompson. Hated the flashback childhood scenes. Found myself get a bit bored in the middle of the film. Wasn't a bad film, but not sure it's one I would watch again

Frozen

A really great movie, the characters were great. It's Disney going back to it's best work.

9/10.

American Hustle

Great acting from everyone involved, the Oscar nods for best actor, actress, along with best supporting actor and actress are really understandable. It's a good film but it isn't amazing.

7/10

Lone Survivor.

Based on a true story, although how much truth is actually told, I don't know.

The only decent thing to come from modern warfare is a few decent movies.

I liked it 7/10

Is this on at the cinema already? Ha e seen the trailer and it looks pretty good but wasn't sure when it was out.

The Wolverine 8/10

Much better than the first solo wolverine film. The number of mutants is dialled back and the first half builds up a decent story. It's really only the ending which is a let down as it descends into normal comic book fair.

Is this on at the cinema already? Ha e seen the trailer and it looks pretty good but wasn't sure when it was out.

It's not out till the 31st, however, most of us seem to acquire them by some other means.

The Fifth Estate

All about Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. really interesting film!

8/10

Anyone seen 12 years a slave? I'm hearing lots of good things but I'm just not really that interested in it.

I went yesterday. Its an excellent film but definitely not for everyone. It is pretty tough going for the majority of it, and it is a very 'straightforward' film in terms of how the story is told, no sentimentality, just a warts and all 'this is how it happened' type film.