What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Notorious B.I.G

I thought it was good, at times I thought the story seemed a bit far fetched but after googling it it's all a true story, some quality wummin in it too.

Away to watch fight club (somehow not watched this yet) and interstellar tonight. Aswell as next goal wins.

Aye saving money is shite... :lol:

The soundtrack is a thing of beauty as well.

The scene where he shows up the teacher is brilliant :lol:

22 jump street.

Random movie choice on Netflix. Awful choice, even Icecube couldn't rescue it. Chaning Tatum is a beast, I get it. Haven't seen 21 jump street, but if it's anything like this, I'll give that a miss. 2/10

Edited by JogaBonito

Spongebob squarepants movie: sponge out of water...... 7/10

Had a free Friday afternoon and fancied a wee trip to the local odeon. Had the whole screening to myself with free superior seat upgrade. What a hoot from start to finish, it really was a mental film. I love spongebob but it wasn't quite as good as the first one with the Hoff.

Edited by killiepiemuncher

Just watched Pride for the first time since seeing it in the cinema last year.

Gave it 8/10 on first viewing but it gets better on the second showing.

They absolutely nailed it. Kept the spirit of the true story it was based on and it's just glorious from start to finish. 9/10.

Insurgent

Better than the first one by a distance for me. Enjoyable action fare. Less bogged down in needless shit, since we basically know all of the characters by this point, so no point getting involved in a lot of needless work there. Couple of decent twists in there, and also the action in this one is pretty excellent for the most part, and there's more of it, which helps paper over some pretty big cracks. One of which is the tiresome love story between two main characters that it's still pretty hard to care about, and Kate Winslet's most wooden performance ever. That it manages to be entertaining above that is a feat in itself.

7/10

The Voices

A bit TOO odd for me at times, and the serious stuff that gets reeled out is a bit tedious. However, some of this is magnificent. First and foremost, take a bow Ryan Reynolds. Incredible stuff from him here. The main highlights come from the conversations with his pets for me, but you also have some cracking nods to old horror movies, some decent timed gags and a general unhinged feel from the whole thing that keeps it just about watchable even when it's starting to get a bit iffy.

7/10

I watched The Krays on Youtube last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jktyIH7JMa4

Billie Whitelaw was fine. The rest was stilted shite. Even Tom Bell (a brilliant actor) seemed uncomfortable in his role.

The Krays is a fucking dreadful film. A couple of vicious thugs are nice to their mum while daydreaming about swans and crocodiles. The only good bit is the cameo appearance by Blakey from On The Buses as a jobsworth copper.

I watched The Warriors last night. I'd pay all the money I have for a Wu-Tang Clan parody of it. Very 70s, some cracking shots and I'd watch it again.

Warriors is quality. You might like The Wanderers if you haven't seen it, not as good as Warriors imo but good film.

Warriors is quality. You might like The Wanderers if you haven't seen it, not as good as Warriors imo but good film.

I reckon these were probably two of the most passed around pirate videos in the early-mid 80s.

Remember a brief spate of copycat gangs popping up , the Feegie Baldies , probably , the most infamous.