What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait

17 cameras followed Zidane over the course of a Madrid game and this is shown set to cracking music by Mogwai. It gets a bit dull but as a piece of artistic cinema it's quite engrossing.

6/10

Watched Warwick Davis's Skinned Deep today, was not bad for an unknown comedy horror - at least lots of rednecks get killed - always funnny, but Warwick Davis didn't make it to the end :(

I'll give it 6/10 which is good for a comedy horror with minimal plot.

Anchorman - 2 out of 10. Purile pish. Will Ferrell continues to make the same juvenile movie over and over again. And I continue to watch them...

Was that the 1st time you have watched it? I'd have given it 2/10 as well.

However, when I watched it again (and again and again....) it's got 9/10 stamped all over it :D

However, when I watched it again (and again and again....) it's got 9/10 stamped all over it :D

You may be right, but I'd really have to force myself to watch it again, and I really could do with that hour and a half of my life back.

I can't watch films like that, I think I have no sense of humour. I can't think of a comedy film that I really like.

I am a miserable c**t.

Went to see Children of Men the other night - pretty good if a tad grim. Mind you, with the subject matter, it would have been tricky to turn it into a sit com!

The likes of this and 'Right At Your Door' are a sign of the times sadly. 2 pretty good movies though.

Currently watching Clerks for the first time. Its on ITV4. Not bad. Quite appreciate the dry humour. I say 8/10 :)

Watch it again, it gets better with repeated viewings, its the best film of all time. :) If you dont realise that your a shoe polish smelling motherfucker.

Private Gold Sex City XXX. It was a well shot and produced movie where every scene had quite a dramatic ending :o:P

Is that what you finally bought your (long suffering or past caring by the sounds of it) wife for her birthday?