What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Guest Trenchie
Disney Films are scary and sad. No child should be exposed to them!!

the sad part is i am 27 and was watching it on ma own..lol

had the cinema surround on, it was ace...

:ph34r:

Watched the Prestige last night with an all star cast (Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johanson, Christian Bale, Michael Caine and a cameo by David Bowie. It was written by Christopher Nolan so i was looking forward to it. It was an alright film, certainly enjoyable but everything was dissapointingly pretty obvious. Scarlett Johanson was also in far too much clothes throughout. :lol:

6/10

And trenchie, don't worry Me and the Mrs often watch Disney films and the like on our own. They can be great :) (i even have a copy of Charlottes Web that is mine and mine alone)

Edited by bluetooner

Guest Trenchie
And trenchie, don't worry Me and the Mrs often watch Disney films and the like on our own. They can be great :) (i even have a copy of Charlottes Web that is mine and mine alone)

It's the future..lol

I do have a 1 and a half year old as well, she is the perfect exscuse to watch a few movies.

It was an alright film, certainly enjoyable but everything was dissapointingly pretty obvious. Scarlett Johanson was also in far too much clothes throughout. :lol:

You're obviously a smarter man than I, as I must admit that the big twist at the end came as a shock to me. In retrospect it seems blindingly obvious but I'm easily fooled.

Thought Scarlett looked rather lovely in her magicians assistant garb though.

You're obviously a smarter man than I, as I must admit that the big twist at the end came as a shock to me. In retrospect it seems blindingly obvious but I'm easily fooled.

Thought Scarlett looked rather lovely in her magicians assistant garb though.

I never got the mechanism for the twist

i.e the fact they cloned themselves, i thought Christian Bale just had a twin brother, and they swapped around)

but everything else was a little too obvious, well i thought so anyway.

As for Miss Johanson yes she looked rather lovely, but i hate her in period dramas with all the big cover-lots-of-skin clothes. Even in her underwear you didnt get a nicer view.

edited to add:- like you trenchie i have stepkids and nieces and nephews we have to watch them with. However at times they are not with us, we buy the movies and have to make sure they are not scratched up etc etc. There are also disney films that are going out of production soon........

Edited by bluetooner

Totally agree!

Good twist though

I laughed from beginning to end, as is was so hilariously bad. Only children and morons could find that ludicrously convoluted plot entertaining.

Best bit was the blonde jumping out the window and we annoyed people around us by bursting out laughing.

Edited by SaltyTON

I laughed from beginning to end, as is was so hilariously bad. Only children and morons could find that ludicrously convoluted plot entertaining.

Best bit was the blonde jumping out the window and we annoyed people around us by bursting out laughing.

Take your a child & a moron since you were disrupting people from watching the film?

Edited by Accies1

Take your a Child & a moron since you were disrupting people from watching the film?

Please only ask me questions after you learn to spell, and not to use capitals out of position.