What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched:- Sideways. 7/10

It was the oscar nominated film with Paul Giamatti and Thomas Hayden Church on a stag week wine tasting in California. Quite a lot of funny parts throughout, but i hated the ending :angry:

Broken Flowers :- 5/10

Bill Murray starred so i watched it. He got a letter from an old ex who said she had his kid, and he ends up visiting them. Had a stunning looking Alexis Dziena starring as Sharon Stones Daughter, and walks around totally naked at one point. That got it 4/10. I had lost interest in the film by the end, definitely one of Bill Murrays worst. I think

He found his son, but i don`t know who the mother is

but im not 100% sure.

p.s. for those that dont know who Alexis Dziena is, (including me at first) this is her:-

Alexis Dziena in Wikipedia Clicky

The Sentinel

Starring Michael Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland and Eva whatserface.

Pretty boring really, massaged Michael Douglas' ego as he got to shag the presidents wife and save the day, Kiefer got to say 'secure the perimeter' and Eva didn't really do much at all.

A disappointing 4/10

Bill Murray starred so i watched it. He got a letter from an old ex who said she had his kid, and he ends up visiting them. Had a stunning looking Alexis Dziena starring as Sharon Stones Daughter, and walks around totally naked at one point. That got it 4/10. I had lost interest in the film by the end, definitely one of Bill Murrays worst. I think

He found his son, but i don`t know who the mother is

but im not 100% sure.

p.s. for those that dont know who Alexis Dziena is, (including me at first) this is her:-

Alexis Dziena in Wikipedia Clicky

pic1.jpg

The Sentinel

Starring Michael Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland and Eva whatserface.

Pretty boring really, massaged Michael Douglas' ego as he got to shag the presidents wife and save the day, Kiefer got to say 'secure the perimeter' and Eva didn't really do much at all.

A disappointing 4/10

I went to see that last year in the cinema and I think I gave it a 6 or something like that. I thought it struggled to know what type of film to be, either an action film or a political espionage film.

Once in a lifetime

An entertaining look at the rise and fall of the New York Cosmos. Everyone had there own story to tell and Steve Ross, the man behind it all, seemed to be ahead of his time with his ideas. Best bit was some 2 bit coach (previous club Tampa Bay Rowdies) trying to tell Franz Beckenbauer where to kick it, the Kaiser's response, a slightly bemused "I'll try"! Giorgio Chinaglia came across as a right b*****d!!

Only thing missing was a few insights from the great man Pele himself.

7/10

watched little miss sunshine and thank you for smoking over the weekend. had high hopes that both would be excellent. They both had some nice little moments and some decent performances but ultimately i was left disappointed with both.

6.5/10 for both. :(

Guest BurghBoy

Talking about Little Miss Sunshine....the mom that acts in that film (she was also the mum of the mad kid in Sixth Sense)....was I the only one who didn't know she was the fat heffer in Muriel's Wedding???

Only realised this the other day when I saw her getting interviewed and she spoke in her real (Australian) accent. Shockaroonie.

I went to the cinema last night, at my g/f's request to see Epic Movie.

The worst film I have ever seen. That's all I'm going to say about it, no words I could say could possibly get across how bad it was. We walked out after 20minutes and went to see Music & Lyrics again.

Epic Movie 0/10. Music & Lyrics 10/10, I actually think it's awesome, mainly because I'm a huge fan of 80s cheese and Drew Barrymore.

I went to the cinema last night, at my g/f's request to see Epic Movie.

The worst film I have ever seen. That's all I'm going to say about it, no words I could say could possibly get across how bad it was. We walked out after 20minutes and went to see Music & Lyrics again.

Epic Movie 0/10. Music & Lyrics 10/10, I actually think it's awesome, mainly because I'm a huge fan of 80s cheese and Drew Barrymore.

Lasted a damn sight longer than I would have... would have attacked the screen with a chainsaw/sword/anything I could find the second Jennifer Coolidge appeared on it.

How much does it go into the origins of Leatherface? And is it basically a group of kids turn up at the farmhouse and get butchered one by one?

It's basically just another remake with an ever so slight look into the origins of leatherface and the rest of the family, I was a bit disappointed with the lack of seeing leatherface as a youngster but the movie is not bad nonetheless