What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

E.T.

Remembered as a classic and with good reason. When Spielberg gets it right, you normally end up with something special, and this movie really is just that. From the wonderful music to some of the most iconic imagery in cinema.

10/10

Just watched Green Street. While I liked it, and would probably give it a 6/10, the points it loses are for the Hollywood polish it has. There is no room for that in a film about football hooliganism. Much prefer Football Factory - at least that has the redeemable feature of Danny Dyer, who I have an inexplicable crush on.

The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982)

2/10

One point for not making the murderer instantly obvious, and one for not having Clint Howard in it.

Other than that though, truly shite! Although the killer getting away scot free with 8 murders despite being thick as shit and getting locked in the fridge earlier in the film did make me laugh!

EDIT: It cost $90,000 to make, just think they could just not have bothered...

Edited by SaltyTON

the bourne ultimatum fast paced with some big scenes liked the bit in waterloo where you could see some passengers do a double take as matt damon charges by 8/10 as good as the supremacy but both trail behind the identity as overall films

Gah. I'd already seen enough of Spiderpig before I went to the cinema to last a lifetime - they played on it in every promotional trailer I'd seen.

Plus things like this sort of ruined the joke for me.

The Simpsons Movie (2007)

10/10

Still funny, and on second watch you see some of the wee background jokes that you may have not noticed at the cinema! Genius, although needed more Ralph who's wee cameo in the opening credits was brilliant!

Inland Empire

Some of the acting in this movie is truly horrendous. However, that's the only real downside to this one, as it keeps you watching from the first minute to the last. And while some performances are horrible, it doesn't stop Laura Derns from having a fantastic one. The main good thing about this movie is the visual stuff. It does get a bit weird at times ( understatement ) and this can be off putting some of the way, but amazingly, by the end, you do make some sense of what came before.

8/10

Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006)

8/10

Not as good as the first one, although had a lot more of Scrat, who is my favourite character by a long way!

The 3rd one is due to be released next summer, they had 4 years between in first two, so not quite a long a quite this time round. I can't wait! :D