What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

From Hell - Johnny Depp solves Jack the Ripper whilst having a really strange accent whilst Heather Graham is the cleanest looking 1880's whore you've ever seen - 7/10, not a patch on the book but then it was never going to be.

Is it The Forgotten, with Julianne Moore??? Terrible film, turns out theres aliens and all sorts t odo with it. Very Stupid film.

That's it, fucking odd and with that idiot from ER Anthony Edwards in it to make it even worse!!!

Munich (2005)

A very good film, would have been a perfect score but for Daniel Craig's awful acting! Eric Bana deserved at least nominated for the best actor Oscar for it!

9/10

Cabin fever

Quite an enthralling film with the strangest ending I have ever seen!

7/10

If you can find one horror fan that agrees with that rating, you'll be doing well.

It was fucking terrible! It was a typical Eli Roth shit-flick, let's put in lots of blood to hope that no-one notices how shit the film actually is!!

The Dark Knight 8 or 9/10

Someone said that Ledgers performance in TDK wasn't his best and that he was better in Brokeback Mountain, well if he is it must be and utterly amazing performance in that because in TDK he is fantastic, I am gutted that he won't be able to be in another one now.

I didn't like it how they killed off Harvey Dent, because Two-Face would have been the obvious choice for the next villain, it made me start thinking who the next one could be?

Also, I noticed how they said that The Joker was wearing make-up as opposed to the widely believed story that he was in some sort of chemical accident and that's how his face became the way it is.

Edited by Reina
To add spoiler tags

I didn't like it how they killed off Harvey Dent, because Two-Face would have been the obvious choice for the next villain, it made me start thinking who the next one could be?

Remember a comment about the new suit being able to stand up to dogs......

.....and Cats?

Edited by Reina

A review of the films I've seen in the last few days.

Hostel Part II - I personally liked the original but this is not very good. Fairly crap storyline, the gore is the only thing going for it. 5/10

Die Hard - I never tire of watching this film. Rickman and Willis are both excellent in it and has great action as well as some funny bits. "Yipikiaie Motherfucker!" B) 9/10

The Dark Knight - As a Batman fan, this film blew my away even with all the hype. A great cast who perform their roles very well. Heath Ledger steals the show as the psychopathic Joker - I believe he would have recieved an Oscar nomination despite his demise. Best Batman film made so far IMO. 9/10

1 thing says "shite" before it even starts. Starring Jodie Foster.

The woman can't act, she's a female David Caruso! (without the sunglasses!)

EDIT: I actually saw another film which is almost exactly the same, sans the plane, about a little girl who "goes missing" but doesn't really exist. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Takes places in the city, and her mother sees her on the swing set near her apartment.

She is fantastic in the Silence of the Lambs :D

Hostel Part II - I personally liked the original but this is not very good. Fairly crap storyline, the gore is the only thing going for it. 5/10

Same rating I gave it, and that's higher than for the bore fest that is Hostel.

The Desperate Hours ( 1955 )

Brilliant movie, mainly because of the development of the main characters of the piece. Especially the main protagonist, who comes across as a very smart man who eventually goes off the boil at everything going on around him, and still manages to keep his cool. A very tense movie because of how it's filmed. The smallest things are made to feel important.

9/10

Deju vu - sure I've seen it before though... 7/10

Beowulf - tremendous quality, who needs actors anymore? Decent enough story but the wife walked out the room after 10 mins as she found Grendel too disturbing! 7/10

Vantage Point - good film 7/10

This Is England - 9/10

I know it has bee nreviewed on here numerous times but it is a tremendous film. Shane Meadows knows how to make a film. Great story, great characters, great film.!!!!

Edited by spud131

Spiderman 3

4/10

I saw The Dark Knight a few days ago, and it really showed how good a superhero film can be.

This was rubbish, comparitavely and anyway, though the scene with Peter Parker dancing on the tables in the jazz club is hilarious :lol: .