What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Anyone catch Revolver last night? It's another Guy Ritchie masterpiece, this time about a gangster who talks to himself for some reason and tries to steal back some money for some reason too. Says things like "I know he's the bad guy, but what if you don't exist? His biggest victory was making you believe that he is you." And such and such... staggeringly awful script. 1/10 because I laughed out loud at stages, for entirely the wrong reasons.

Edited by Jim Pansy

Watched a couple of films last night as I couldn't sleep due to an overdose of caffeine! :lol:

Severed (2005) on ZoneHorror. Zombie film set in the midst of a logging area. Wasn't as bad as it looked at the start, got better as it went on.

5/10

Meet the Fockers (2004) on DVD. Haven't seen the first one, but this worked well enough without it, the characters were entertaining enough to make it a watchable film.

6/10

EDIT: Made titles bold...

Edited by SaltyTON

just watched 'Juno'. It was an alright film. i bought it because it had that Cera guy in it and he was fuckin hilarious in Superbad. I'd give it a pretty reasonable 6/10

also downloading 'Outpost'. nazi-zombies? sounds good to me :D

watched American history X last night. What a stunningly brilliant film 10/10

Edited by Stuboy

Crocodile 2: Death Swamp (2002)

So unbelievably bad that it was really quite entertaining! Not mentioning that a plane crashes in swamps and several people survive, not to mention that a crocodile jumps out of the swamp up two storeys to grab a guy that was giving it the finger, not to mention that it jumps out the water and pulls a helicopter out the air. Who needs any kind of factuality? Let's just make it a super-croc! :D

f**k reality, let's just have a crocodile that can outsmart everybody (including a lawyer, that was the finger guy) except a fucking stewardess!

4/10

Salty you need to get out more me old mate.

I have no income, what I have has to last me the whole year and my new flat is not cheap... although the films I watched on Friday night were at like 1 in the morning, not much option of "getting out" at that time! :lol:

Never back down 6/10

A kid gets a kicking off the school show off, trains with some martial arts dude for a bit and then kicks the bully's arse at a fighting tournament. Basically it was The Karate Kid all over again except with tidier burds