What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

So basically it is a shite version of the Exorcist, with every religious horror cliche in the book...

Aye about that :lol:

To be honest, any film of that possession-ilk is going to look pash next to the Exorcist, I don't know why film-makers bother.

Aye about that :lol:

To be honest, any film of that possession-ilk is going to look pash next to the Exorcist, I don't know why film-makers bother.

I think I'll watch an Exorcist film tonight... I have the box-set and the prequel....

Dunno know whether to watch Exorcist 2, or Exorcist: The Beginning?

Watched two last night:

The Faculty 8.5/10, great teen horror film with a good cast.

Heartbreakers 4/10, pretty poor but Jennifer Love Hewitt is absolutely gorgeous in it. Should also have watched LA Confidential but didnt realise it was on till too late.

The Island - Class film, but a bit complicated in parts, and lacks a 'star'. I just don't really think Ewan McGregor is a good actor. :unsure:

8.5/10

Chocolat - Was alright, quite a nice wee film, not much of a storyline though, but then again, that's maybe why it's quite good. It works.

7/10

Watched two last night,

Naked Gun 3 - Still funny, great entertainment 7/10.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - First time I'd watched it, probably too complex for an after-midnight viewing, but I enjoyed it. 7.5/10.

Thank f**k we have got back to discussing movies after the last 5 pages of unadulterated pish. The guilty culprites should feel ashamed of themselves.

Last film I watched was The Ice Storm - 8/10

Excellent perfomances all round. Pretty bleak I suppose but still a worthwhile view.

Sigourny Weaver and Joan Allen are superb in it. As is Kevin Kline I suppose, given the fact he was knobbing both of them and still came across as being a weak, miserable loser.

Thank f**k we have got back to discussing movies after the last 5 pages of unadulterated pish. The guilty culprites should feel ashamed of themselves.

Excellent perfomances all round. Pretty bleak I suppose but still a worthwhile view.

Sigourny Weaver and Joan Allen are superb in it. As is Kevin Kline I suppose, given the fact he was knobbing both of them and still came across as being a weak, miserable loser.

I watched that as well, a good film.

Why did Christina Ricci's character not go to my school? :(

Guest ALF HUCKER

Do you want a straw :lol:

Stop trying to get into Sams knickers.

ALF would like to profess his support for SaintSam as he also would like to get into her knickers

again.

B)

Guest 1andymclaren

As much as 1/10? :lol:

I agree though it was complete Bollocks.

I fell asleep watchin that garbage at the pictures (Cinema for any of you posh bitches :) ) :ph34r:

Edited by 1andymclaren

SW looks really hot in that movie

Southern Comfort...made around trhe same time as several Vietnam war movies, I'd seen it before years ago and watched it on Film 4 weekly last night.

Reasonable acting and script, let down by a really weak ending. 5/10

Take a cliched plothole ridden script.

Take a 63 year-old man inexplicably married to a 44 year-old woman.

Take Mary Lynn Rajskub :angry: Vince Vieluf :angry: and Robert Patrick :angry: and every extra ever to appear on "The Dead Zone"

Take a steaming pile of horseshit.

Give it to the guy who made Wimbledon.

What do you get???

... an even bigger pile of horseshit... Firewall 3/10 (given three marks as I enjoyed this write-up more than the actual film)

Teen Wolf -- CLASSIC :thumsup2 . You know how you watch films from your child hood and they're always that wee bit disappointing? Not this! Funnier than I remember, fairly slick and pacy and not bogged down in sentiment like many '80's films of this ilk.

9/10