What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

he isnt supposed to as vulcans dont show emotions

Spock is only half Vulcan, his mother is human.

Yes, but he was brought up a Vulcan, he can, on occasion, get overwhelmed by his emotions.

See the first reboot, he wasn't bothered by insults until it was about his mum, then he got enraged.

School, when beating that bully.

Council, when choosing star fleet.

Bridge, when kirk needs to assume command.

Kindergarten cop cant believe i'd never seen this.....seen all the awesome Arnie quotage but never the whole film.

Without Arnie the film would bomb, he makes it. Hilarious however cheesy, itv2 clearly cut out some parts as well. They do the same with Back to the future and jurrassic park. Its after 9, show the swearing and gore please 7/10

American Gangster 8/10

Based on a true story about crime boss Frank Lucas ( Denzel Washington) who rules Harlem's drug underworld with Russell Crowe playing outcast cop Richie Roberts trying to bring down his multi-million dollar empire. Powerful performances by both actors and a really good gripping story..

Killing Them Softly

Average American gangster movie. Bit like a long episode of the Sopranos but with some big names chucked in.

Worth a watch but a bit meh.

6/10

Kindergarten cop cant believe i'd never seen this.....seen all the awesome Arnie quotage but never the whole film.

Without Arnie the film would bomb, he makes it. Hilarious however cheesy, itv2 clearly cut out some parts as well. They do the same with Back to the future and jurrassic park. Its after 9, show the swearing and gore please 7/10

Arnie classic, caught the last 40mins of it. Also watched Commando the other day, been a few years since I saw it and noticed the daughter is Alyssa Milano

Moneyball

Being a Baseball fan I really enjoyed this movie which is a true story based on the Oakland Athletics season of 2002. Thought both Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill were superb

9/10

I'm not a baseball fan at all but had heard of the story.

Really good sports films are good, anyone recommend any others?

Yes, but he was brought up a Vulcan, he can, on occasion, get overwhelmed by his emotions.

See the first reboot, he wasn't bothered by insults until it was about his mum, then he got enraged.

School, when beating that bully.

Council, when choosing star fleet.

Bridge, when kirk needs to assume command.

yeah but if they are taking spock in the direction that he ends up in the original series then he will start too supress all emotions, and as a vulcan (half vulcan) the fact he is emotionless isnt exactly a stick to beat the character with, its what he is supposed to be

imo of course

Watched 'Slingblade' AGAIN last night what a film one of my favourite movies of all time, Billy Bob Thorntons superb in it.

Wondering who's seen it? It's on Netflix and if you've not seen it I'd recommend.

I've seen it and it was good but Billy Bob's mannerisms pissed me off. I understand that he was playing a character, but I found that way he kept slurring his speech and wheezing to be really off putting.

I've seen it and it was good but Billy Bob's mannerisms pissed me off. I understand that he was playing a character, but I found that way he kept slurring his speech and wheezing to be really off putting.

I liked that about the film " mmmmmm d'ight then "

Here Comes the Boom - 0/10

Utter pap. Canny believe I was convinced not to watch The Hunt for Red October so I could give something we hadn't seen before a whirl. Must check out IMBD before selecting new films to watch.

Shite

Silver Linings Playbook.

A lighthearted rom-com. Not my usual choice of viewing but I was pleasantly surprised. Very enjoyable, with a good cast.

It's about a guy (Bradley Cooper) who is bipolar and snaps when he finds his wife cheating on him. He ends up in therapy and living with his parents (Robert De Niro) in the hope of getting back with his wife. He meets a similar tortured soul (Jennifer Lawrence) who's husband has recently died and they help each other with coping through life.

Worth a watch, some funny moments and I've not really noticed before but Jennifer Lawrence is F.I.T.

8/10

Watched Prometheus again as its on sky. I actually really hate this film now, it's so utterly idiotic it's unreal. So many plot-holes and continuity errors, it's embarrassing considering who is behind it.

I was properly disappointed by that film, i wanted to enjoy it, but no matter what it did, it simply wouldn't let me. What a waste.

yeah but if they are taking spock in the direction that he ends up in the original series then he will start too supress all emotions, and as a vulcan (half vulcan) the fact he is emotionless isnt exactly a stick to beat the character with, its what he is supposed to be

imo of course

Well said, that's the whole point behind his character, his inner struggle between Vulcan and Human. It's true he later suppressed his emotions more as he got older, but he constantly bent the rules, and pretty much ignored his Vulcan Vow to never lie.

This reboot introduced his emotional weak spot with his mother, and he definetly struggles to supress his emotions more than he used to.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Any given Sunday

Still have a soft spot for when Saturday Comes

Montevideo: Taste of a dream

Legend of bagger vance

remember the titans

bull durham

Miracle of Bern....to name a few