What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Se7en. What a film! I had seen bits and bobs of it but this was the first time I'd watched it properly. I don't know how to use spoiler tags so I'm not going to say anything about the plot but for anybody that hasn't seen this yet, get it watched. 9/10

The Look Of Love 5/10

Not a lot to it really. Raymond/Partridge shags half of London, buys up Soho and bats away mostly good natured intrusions from the vice squad. It breezes along innocuously for an hour and half amid an ocean of naked breasts and stuck on pubic hair until the tragic final scene in which his daughter dies of an overdose after surviving breast cancer. Coogan is Coogan and Imogen Poots is rather charming as his tragic daughter.

Se7en. What a film! I had seen bits and bobs of it but this was the first time I'd watched it properly. I don't know how to use spoiler tags so I'm not going to say anything about the plot but for anybody that hasn't seen this yet, get it watched. 9/10

Its a classic, not seen it for a while actually

:lol:

it's been out for 18 years, i think you are ok to mention the plot.

in place of actual parenting don draper took his son to see planet of the apes twice in a row on this week's mad men.

in the scene you saw the end of the movie. i am sure someone, somewhere online is greeting about being spoiled.

I still feel that in a world where there's no way that anyone has seen every big movie, spoilers need to be put on everything. The Planet of the Apes thing is definitely an exception to the rule, and a surefire sign of moron distributors.

I still feel that in a world where there's no way that anyone has seen every big movie, spoilers need to be put on everything. The Planet of the Apes thing is definitely an exception to the rule, and a surefire sign of moron distributors.

The boxset I have literally has the spoiler printed on it!

10564327-1317641150-663742.jpg

:lol: