What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

'This is the End'

Can only echo what has been said. Hilarious throughout but the ending was pretty 'meh'. Jonah Hill was a stand out for me. Tremendous actor.

Cera :lol: Absolutely hilarious

8/10

Hope Springs ( 2012 )

A story of a woman played by Meryl Streep looking to get some life back into her marriage to her husband played by Tommy Lee Jones. So she books them into sessions away from home with counsellor, played by Steve Carrell. This one didn't have much expectation from me initially, but as the movie went on, it slowly surprised me. Tommy Lee Jones put on probably my favourite ever performance from him. On the surface, he's a moany hardened man, but you always know there's more there, and as the movie moves on, they get to that. Streep can be a bit kooky at times, bordering on annoying, but I can forgive that. It's a bit awkward, and the plot moves along wonderfully, and you are left wondering exactly how it's going to work out. Also, the laughs, particularly from the bitter Arnold, are amazing. So yeah, give this a shot.

8/10

Woody Harrelson was brillant in it, especially loved his "intro" at the start

He's brilliant in everything I've seen. Love the man

Kill list, 6/10

British horror about two ex army lads who turned hitmen.

Warmed up nicely before being left cold and confused by the end.

Can anyone who has seen this explain what the hell was going on? Unless im missing something it really is my contender for the most ridiculous ending to a film ever.

Despicable Me 2

Forgot that I seen this on Sunday. Really good film. Cant beat the minions!

8/10

Saw this on Wednesday. Would say about a 5/10. I adore the first one, and although i enjoyed the 2nd, i was bored by quite a lot of it. The minions are just phenomenal though. The bit

when they're singing 'I Swear' had me genuinely crying with laughter. I thought it was amazing.

Otherwise, i was sadly disappointed. :(

Edited by Gall09

This Is The End. Was ok. Felt was dragged out at points and as expected one too many dick jokes. When it was funny it was fuckin hilarious but it just didn't fully cut it for me.

Jonah Hill in the latter half was a highlight as well as Michael Cera being a rampant coke head. Shame he was only briefly in it.

Surprised how much it made me fucking jump and i felt they certainly portrayed a fuckin nasty apocalypse. Overall 6/10

This Is The End. Was ok. Felt was dragged out at points and as expected one too many dick jokes. When it was funny it was fuckin hilarious but it just didn't fully cut it for me.

Jonah Hill in the latter half was a highlight as well as Michael Cera being a rampant coke head. Shame he was only briefly in it.

Surprised how much it made me fucking jump and i felt they certainly portrayed a fuckin nasty apocalypse. Overall 6/10

It was the worst film I have seen in a long time, I wish i had walked out but kept at it as I thought "this has to get better".

This Is The End 1/10

Christ knows how this picked up some decent reviews! A bunch of lame shit about the world ending during one of those big fancy parties that the Yanks have. Didn't laugh once. They even misfired with a scene about raping Emma off Harry Potter whilst she was in the next room listening. Pathetic. Left after an hour and went home to smash off over another Charlotte Gainsbourg film (My Wife Is An Actress 6/10).