Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I quite liked the start of that RAW, I have to admit.

Start match... Vince makes Axel win by DQ.... Haitch restarts the match... Vince makes Axel win by forfeit... Haitch restarts the match, as a 60 minute iron man match!.... Vince says f**k no, takes the bell and swaggers off backstage. Looney tunes stuff.

Also, Cesaro is apparently German now. Can't wait till they repackage him as Adolf Kaiser and rename the "Neutraliser" to "The Final Solution".

So Curtis Axel's dead already as a serious entity. Good to know.

Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan was always going to be good. Can't wait to see RAW just for that. Even when Rollins was a shitehawk, Daniel Bryan was having crackers with him.

EDIT: Oh, and it's a tossup between Orton and Bryan who's gonna be the new guy in The Shield. They look like they'll have a new guy to win a top belt and complete the collection.

Edited by DomDom

Don't think they need a new member, its just crying out NWO and eventually half the roster will be involved.

Bullshit. It'll end up with one more member. Which doesn't cry out "nWo". It cries out "guy to head the group".

Bullshit. It'll end up with one more member. Which doesn't cry out "nWo". It cries out "guy to head the group".

Which they absolutely, 100%, do not need. All three are progressing well, work well together and are en route to establishing themselves as bonafide top level stars in WWE. Throw in a 'leader' and it sets everyone of the three back a step. Would be the worst move they could possibly take.

I quite liked the start of that RAW, I have to admit.

Start match... Vince makes Axel win by DQ.... Haitch restarts the match... Vince makes Axel win by forfeit... Haitch restarts the match, as a 60 minute iron man match!.... Vince says f**k no, takes the bell and swaggers off backstage. Looney tunes stuff.

Also, Cesaro is apparently German now. Can't wait till they repackage him as Adolf Kaiser and rename the "Neutraliser" to "The Final Solution".

Exactly, that's why it's poor. It's ripping the piss out of a guy that's supposedly getting pushed after rebooting him. He'll probably go on to win the IC title on Sunday, too, how the f**k are we supposed to take him serious!

Yeah, I think I posted his new entrance video a couple of weeks back. Can't believe they're still keeping it with a German flag. Cole even mentioned he was Swiss!

Bryan/Rollins and Cesaro/Sin Cara were great matches this week. Ziggler and AJ's promos were fantastic. That was about it, I think. Nae bad.

edit: I agree, bringing in a leader would be shit. I don't want it to be Bryan as they'll start using the Shield to help him win matches which devalues him. Orton is pish and can get to f**k.

Edited by forehead7

The WHC is now the lowest it has ever been surely?

The WWE Title is obviously the main one.

The Shield have made the tag titles and US title relevant and 'main event' worthy

With Curtis Axel surely set to take to the IC title and aligned with Heyman

Then you have Del Rio and Ziggler for the WHC :(

Just watched this week's Raw there. Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins are fantastic in the ring. Bryan is huge with the crowd right now, should be a big title lined up for him soon.

Also reminded me how much I fucking love Damien Sandow. More charismatic than anyone on the roster except Punk and great in ring too. Sandow is the man. SILENCE!

Yeah, apart from the fact that Ziggler is still one of the best on the roster. It's only been pish because he's been out and it's heavily featured Swagger.

If they keep Bryan face then him and Ziggler will have great matches.

Bryan has already had a run with the WHC, it does nothing to reward this latest push to have them go there again. He's never going to be more ready to run at the big one.

Edited by Christophe

Anyone seen Mark Henry's latest Tweets?

Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans.

@stephenasmith I'm making a big announcement tomorrow want to talk to you.

#raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated.

__

I think he's drunk.