Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yeah, but consistently good or bad, that's the question?

Consistently average, would be my honest opinion. Fairly competent defender, but lacks pace and gives away needless fouls/picks up stupid cards. Talbot will always give 100%, which is why he was a favourite with our fans, but is a mid-table/bottom half championship quality player.

41 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
11 hours ago, Piracy said:
Talbot would be a consistent player for any Championship team.

Yeah, but consistently good or bad, that's the question?

In my opinion ...good.

I'd have been happy if he'd stayed with us.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Unlucky to lose his place but limited in what he can do offensively.

Well McCall said in an interview last week that we've offered a LB a contract and someone on our forum was saying it was Talbot. Also being rumours about Jordan Marshll from QOS and Callum Crane from Hibs (On loan at Alloa last season).

14 hours ago, staggy4life said:

Let me know how you get on with the refund tomorrow after the news breaks.

Hearing it's a done deal.

There may be a second signing announced at the same time.  Not sure if it's another Dunfermline player or just a player with the same agent.

38 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

So many folk 'in the know' with various 'sources'.

Untrustworthy attention seekers. 

Like almost everyone on Pie and Bovril, I absolutely don't have any "sources".   I've just been informed that there'll be a press release from Ross County.  I'm absolutely putting 2+2 together.  

My only ever exclusive was when County signed a player from Inverness (Garry/Gary Wood/Woods) and I overheard him telling someone in Starbucks in Inverness, hence my World Exclusive.   

I'm most definitely NITKAF.  However, should anyone wish to be ITKAF, then they should hang out all day every day at the aforementioned cafeteria in the Eastgate Centre, as players seem to congregate there after a hard two hours of training.

Well McCall said in an interview last week that we've offered a LB a contract and someone on our forum was saying it was Talbot. Also being rumours about Jordan Marshll from QOS and Callum Crane from Hibs (On loan at Alloa last season).

I’d be surprised if Marshall went to Ayr, seemed half decent at Queens.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Should be able to afford to have East End gold plated given the amount we must be saving in wages.

Over 2000 season tickets sold also

Must be mega rich.