Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Haven't you heard? We're fucking massive.

Dunfermline is a massive club©.

When I have played here before for my previous small team I was impressed by what a massive club© it is. 

These phrases are the property of any new signing joining DAFC and may not be reproduced without our express permission.

As Messiah says, you are committing a serious breach of copyright and must desist forthwith and find your own sycophantic adjective. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Haven't you heard? We're fucking massive.

Somerset smells faintly of cheese and the season tickets holders there are the types who have pockets full of biscuits and marbles 

Alright lads, I recorded a podcast yesterday with Paddy Boyle, who is fondly remembered as a Pars legend. He speaks a fair bit about his time at Dunfermline, why things didn't work out in the SPL and the financial problems that led to him joining Gateshead on loan.

Some very interesting stuff in here.

CLICK

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Ross Forbes leaves Morton. Is he fit or just looking for a new challenge? On his day one of the best footballers around at this level.

Worth a trial?

AJ's teams are pretty dynamic, no space for him to wander about the park. league 1 bound at best

29 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Boyle a Pars legend? That's a new one.

A wee bit tongue in cheek. He said he had no clue how to be a wing-back and that McIntyre kept expecting him to go by people like Cardle or David Graham whereas Boyle said he'd only ever been a solid left back. He thought being back in the First Division would be his chance to shine but the board wanted him off the wage bill. Gateshead sent us the money to cover his wages and we never paid them to him.