Walking Down The Halbeath Road

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

@Stoo61 will be inconsolable.

f**k this. I'm going to Falkirk with Coll. 

Why the f**k is Coll going to Falkirk btw? Shows some lack of ambition that. He shouldn't have stayed with us for the same reason but to go to Grangemouth. Jesus wept. 

Edited by Stoo61

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Rhys McCabe announced as player manager at Airdrie. Been playing at centre back apparently, weird one!

Is Airdrie defender Calum Fordyce not his uncle or something and are they not related to Airdrie owner or director. Might be imagining the last bit. I could see the sense of Calum as Player/Manager with his playing experience and Rhys as assistant. 

Is Airdrie defender Calum Fordyce not his uncle or something and are they not related to Airdrie owner or director. Might be imagining the last bit. I could see the sense of Calum as Player/Manager with his playing experience and Rhys as assistant. 

Don’t know about the owner but I’m sure McCabe and Fordyce are cousins.

15 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

If McPake gets you lads back to the Championship nexr season he should be given the freedom of Dunfermline!!

The First must now be the most difficult ever....Queens, Kelty. Pars. Falkirk. Airdrie.....big ask TBF

Reckon it was more difficult to win when Rangers were in it tbh. 

9 hours ago, lochgellyPAR said:

You’re obsession with Dunfermline is creepy

He's a women hating rape apologist, his obsession with Dunfermline is one of his more normal traits. 

18 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a good player (although the last few years suggest he may have lost it) and as part of our 2012/13 squad I have a lot of time for him. I just think there’s a reasonable amount of evidence that he’s a fanny off the park, and I don’t think he’s the kind of guy Campbell would want at Arbroath.

Campbell and Lawless would have a great time, staying up to all hours singing The Sash in pubs.

Rumours circulating on dotnet and which ended up in various group chats is that Dan Pybus was told we’re not taking the option of another year via text. I’m sure we had that issue when we let 16 go once the pandemic began, we want to attract good players to the club but it sounds like we’re a bit of a shite bunch to deal with. Again, all just rumours at the moment but I wouldn’t be surprised. Could we not have been a bit more professional and spoke to these guys face to face or is a text message making you jobless okay because it’s football?

Not really seeing an issue if the text explained things well enough. That's if it's true. Could be the usual attention seekers making things up. How would they know?

If it is true, how do we know Pybus wasn't ok with it? Maybe he preferred it rather than having to go in to the stadium to be told the same thing?

It's a bit of an old fashioned concept that these things absolutely must be done face to face all the time. Pybus is a young guy so he might very well prefer this method of communication. Of course he might not and might be unhappy with it, but we don't know.

One person spouting pish on a forum is not a credible source.