Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

That daft Twitter page is now adding Owen Moffat to the list. 

Jakubiak, Witherspoon, Moffat and Mumbongo all training.

They’re all fairly believable. I believe Moffat was on trial with Hamilton recently. But we also know that page has no kind of inside info, they’re just guessing.

1 hour ago, HoBNob said:

What type of forward is he? 

Sure Dundee fans might correct me but I don't think he's the out and out striker we desperately need, think he's actually very similar to McCann in that he is good coming in off the left and chipping in with goals and assists. Think he'd be a good addition but still need a traditional "number 9" IMO.

3 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Sure Dundee fans might correct me but I don't think he's the out and out striker we desperately need, think he's actually very similar to McCann in that he is good coming in off the left and chipping in with goals and assists. Think he'd be a good addition but still need a traditional "number 9" IMO.

Are you guys missing Todorov or was he of a similar ilk to the rest,  not starting much for Airdrie due to injury and Gallagher hitting form, don't think it will be too long before he starts, must be on a decent wage as well..

24 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Are you guys missing Todorov or was he of a similar ilk to the rest,  not starting much for Airdrie due to injury and Gallagher hitting form, don't think it will be too long before he starts, must be on a decent wage as well..

He was a good impact sub. Seemed to have a knack of being in the right place for sniffing out a goal.  I think his touch was poor and never looked at his best when starting games.

I think the powers that be thought he was an expensive impact sub. Personally I thought it was the right decision to get him off the wage bill but many would disagree. Particularly now, as months later we've still not replaced him.

Edited by Chubbychops

Jakubiak, Moffat, and Mumbongo all training. Wotherspoon obviously was, and still has an offer on the table. Seems to be dragging out like hell, but I have a gut feeling we’ll announce about 3 signings all in the one day. 

This league has had it once KRH and Todd are back firing on all cylinders. 

Nipper Thompson was saying the other week that he had spoken to Toddy and a December / January return was most likely.

If we can get Wotherspoon in the door, It will go a long way to replacing him as he's not going to be back any time soon.

Edited by Chubbychops

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Wouldn't believe word from that Twitter page. Mor chance of us signing Napoleon

You mean to say that the guy called Jock McTeckle hasn’t got a clue what he’s talking about?

22 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You mean to say that the guy called Jock McTeckle hasn’t got a clue what he’s talking about?

Aye, it’s always the ones ye least expect.