Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Is Lang under contract? The sun (i know) reported our interest a few days ago but nothing yet, looks like we'll be shelling out another fee.

Was going to ask about Lang to see it it's actually confirmed anywhere?

Is it only the Record/Sun story?

Hoping that since we have zero centre backs and you have a couple, there still might be a slight chance he will come to us but presumably your offer is better than our 2 bob offer...

With Jackson Longridge away, we now have Martin at left back and Murray as cover, both potential centre backs. Maybe with those two needing to cover left it has meant bringing in another centre back. 

Edited by Chubbychops

41 minutes ago, smpar said:

I really don't think Lewis Martin should be our first choice left back. 

Crawford has pretty much said he will be. I think he's a good left back. Better defensively than JL I think. The attacking side won't be near as good but hopefully we get a decent wide left player to play in front of him.

Edited by Chubbychops

If we get the Lewis Martin who played left back at the tail end of the 17/18 season we're laughing, just hope he can stay fit.

Said this to the auld man when I heard Wacko Jacko left.

5 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

If we get the Lewis Martin who played left back at the tail end of the 17/18 season we're laughing, just hope he can stay fit.

Aye, he was genuinely really good there, I've got no qualms about him starting there. 

9 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

This. I thought the lad was outstanding then. His performance kept Talbot on the bench. 

13 minutes ago, harry94 said:

How was Vincent last season? Average enough? We've been linked back with him....

if  you want to stay in the division then he is ok nothing more if you want promoted then nowhere near good enough

20 minutes ago, harry94 said:

How was Vincent last season? Average enough? We've been linked back with him....

Vincent gradually got worse as the season progressed. Started off his typical average self then by the end of the season he was missing tackles, even completing 5 yard passes was a bridge too far. 

Edited by Chubbychops