Walking Down The Halbeath Road

47 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

New kit has a blue SRJ logo apparently. Who thought that would have been a good idea? Totally clashes with white, black, and red. 

Tbh probably SRJ will decide the colour of their branding as part of the sponsorship.

I thought it was too big on the away kit and on the managers training kit

Black white and blue is great. You wouldn’t put it with red though. Sure it will look fine though. Watched that Derek Rae interview and enjoyed his slap down of Rangers and Celtic’s creepy affiliation to Hamburg and St P, explaining that neither of the Germans give a flying f**k about Celtic or Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Newcastle not have a blue logo in the past?

Yeh "wonga" I'm sure.

So not only was it blue but also a horrible company praying on the vulnerable. Pay day loan were the worst c***s going. Nearly as bad as murdering gay people, I'm sure the Toon faithfully are glad to be well shot of the former if not the latter.

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Alex Jakubiak not been picked up yet? 

Think he would be a great signing for our front line.

Do you not need someone that can put the ball in the back of the net as opposed to another Craig Wighton type? Jakubiak is a very decent player and great at linking up, but he's not gonna get you a lot of goals.

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do you not need someone that can put the ball in the back of the net as opposed to another Craig Wighton type? Jakubiak is a very decent player and great at linking up, but he's not gonna get you a lot of goals.

Wighton is being played as an out and out goalscorer for us now and did very well at it last year. A link up striker to hold the ball up and bring other into the game would be ideal.

42 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wighton should be able to bang them in at this level as long as he is fully fit. 

Still holding out for Zak Rudden and Paul McMullan. 

42 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wighton should be able to bang them in at this level as long as he is fully fit. 

17 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I'd never hold out for Rudden whilst Jakubiak is available. In fact, I'd never hold out for bambi on ice - ever.

McMullan is supposedly about to join Derry City. He'd be a real coup for anyone in the Championship - surprised he's going to Ireland.

21 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Michael O'Halleron is running round the park the now.  Dunno if that rumour is out there 

PXL_20230623_154723509.jpg

Sure I read he was training with St Cadocs or something like that but was maybe just for fitness.