Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm not going down that route, but I will review things next season when it comes to renewal. 

Our owners need to wake up or get out. If the continue with the flawed plans, we're screwed. 

I’ve been through times every bit as bad, if not worse than this. I always buy my season ticket regardless. I think I’ll be reviewing this next season too. 

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

If you ask really nicely, I'll let one of you know where we left our bucket and spade.

No self respecting Fifer would even consider using a bucket and spade that once belonged to someone from Falkirk. We wouldn’t even use it to piss into. 

3 hours ago, Wacky said:

No self respecting Fifer would even consider using a bucket and spade that once belonged to someone from Falkirk. We wouldn’t even use it to piss into. 

Keep running up 7-figure losses and you'll need all the buckets you can get your hands on 

7 hours ago, Well over Par said:

managers time is up. Players have lost faith 

This is the crux of it. 

30 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Thomas Meggle is the biggest problem. 

Maybe, but there's no shifting him. He's the central football figure of the consortium, he ain't moving. 

In other news it's delightful to see Falkirk fans back on this thread, they were all over it like a rash just prior to that glorious game at EEP and were conspicuous by their absence thereafter. If nothing they are a reminder of happier times. 

Despite the issues at the club, McPake clearly isn't getting the best out of a decent group of players. Thin squad or not, it's still more than enough to have got at least 9 points, arguably at least 10.

Instead we've had our worst ever performance in the League Cup group stage, which itself should be a sacking offence.

McPake needs to go. Now. Nothing personal against him but he isn't good enough.

On 26/07/2024 at 21:58, North West said:

DAFC Fussball GmbH have invested as equity around £2million. We've experienced a £1million loss last financial year and we'll be close to that again this financial year.  Not sustainable, and GmbH said they were all about being just that. I reckon that this Friedrich fella new to the board has been put into the club to sort out the mess we're in. I reckon he's there to nail everything tae the flair till he susses out what's been going on. So don't be surprised we've no cash to spend just now.

Are the losses loans? Or debt owed? Running consecutively at £2M losses are simply unsustainable surely?

30 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Are the losses loans? Or debt owed? Running consecutively at £2M losses are simply unsustainable surely?

You mean are they covered by loans? Then no. They have a Convertible Loan Note they can exercise which turns their cash, to this point, covering all our debts into shares in the football club. But yes it’s not sustainable.