Breaking Bad

Kejan

You know a scene in it I really like?  The one where they escape from Tuco who is then killed by Hank.  It was the first really tense scene in it for me.  Walter trying to poison his fajitas wrap immediately before was great too.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mizfit said:

Started rewatching it today.
On episode 5, and I’ve already remembered why I hated Skylar so much last time.

I’ve been off work for the last two weeks (back tomorrow) and started rewatching a week past on Monday. Tonight I finished season 4. Think I’ll phone in sick so I can finish the series :lol: 

Folk on social media sharing a link from The Sun saying they're making a BB film.  Can we all assume this is horseshit?  It should be left as it is.  It was a wonderful TV show with a near perfect ending.

BCS is a prequel and a sequel. We don't know if it affects the BB storyline yet. 

The report on the film which I read suggested that it would be a Jesse-centric sequel. 

Given that the writer is clearly a genius, I'm more than happy to trust him to deliver something brilliant again. I rarely bother going to the pictures but may well do so for this. 

Post series finale Jesse could be fantastic.

Just a broken man trying to escape his past and seeing constant reminders of Walter, the police chasing him, knowing he has information on Walter they don’t.

I know I say this all the time but the last couple of minutes of the series finale are pure art. Just finished this again and I’m glad I live alone as I was almost a blubbering mess at the end.

We are all Walter H. White.

Edited by IainMorton

• 4 weeks later...

Noticed something interesting while rewatching a random episode the other night....Gale is in Gus’s lab opening the equipment and talking about a sample of blue meth and saying it’s the best he’s ever seen. 

Now switch over to BCS...one of the last things we seen was Gale being shown the nearly completed lab...

...which means we must be about to overlap BB and BCS at the point where Walter’s blue meth is hitting the streets!

Or it could just be Gale is the head chemist working for Gus for the 3/4 years until the BB chronology starts.

I think were only in 2003/04 in BCS.  BB starts in 2008.

29 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Or it could just be Gale is the head chemist working for Gus for the 3/4 years until the BB chronology starts.

I think were only in 2003/04 in BCS.  BB starts in 2008.

You could be right as there is a scene in BB which shows Gale opening all the equipment in the laundry lab, although I’m not sure if he actually cooked there as it looked pretty new when Walt showed up for the first time.

• 1 month later...
On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 09:44, Bully Wee Villa said:

BCS is a prequel and a sequel

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 23:31, Christophe said:

Noticed something interesting while rewatching a random episode the other night....Gale is in Gus’s lab opening the equipment and talking about a sample of blue meth and saying it’s the best he’s ever seen. 

Now switch over to BCS...one of the last things we seen was Gale being shown the nearly completed lab...

...which means we must be about to overlap BB and BCS at the point where Walter’s blue meth is hitting the streets!

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 17:53, IainMorton said:

You could be right as there is a scene in BB which shows Gale opening all the equipment in the laundry lab, although I’m not sure if he actually cooked there as it looked pretty new when Walt showed up for the first time.

I was not aware there was gonna be a time overlap on BCS and this.

I am away to look for the BCS thread