P&B subcrawl

With an average of around 40 minutes per establishment it would be possible to have 16 pints in a single day without binging.

Nice.

Great in theory but when you are at Hillhead station after 11 pints and the next train isnt for 7 minutes - well that will be the longest 7 minutes of your life.

I recall walking to the other end of the platform during a previous crawl when someone on this thread who will remain nameless decided to stand under the CCTV camera so it couldnt see him and then proceeded to wee onto the tracks - I'd done the bunk in case he hit the live rail and was fried 8)

Edited by drs

Between Govan and Ibrox.

If you pay attention whilst travelling between the two you can see the tracks leading off to the "yard"

Google Map broomloan Road and at the Govan End (the other end from Ibrox stadium) you'll see the yard where they store and repair the trains.

This is subway related - though not subcrawl related.

Obviously they fire on more trains at "on peak" times, reducing them at "off peak". Where do these extra trains join/leave the circuit?

The pit lane.

Bugger, just realised I've an engagement party on the 16th that I really can't ditch. I think the best course of action is start the Subcrawl then bail around 5pm to head home for a shower then back out. I'll be gutted not to finish it but id rather make it out for a bit than not at all.

This is subway related - though not subcrawl related.

Obviously they fire on more trains at "on peak" times, reducing them at "off peak". Where do these extra trains join/leave the circuit?

Between Ibrox and Goven, when you are on the subway you can see the extra tunnels and tracks

EDIT: just noticed someone has already answered this

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Confirmed are:

Sweet Pete

Sweet Pete's wife

Sweet Pete's wife's mate

And their tortoise, Alan.

I've been anxiously trying to convince them not to come along. They've invited themselves, but I'm not keen. I go out on the piss to get away from her dry.gif

Bugger, just realised I've an engagement party on the 16th that I really can't ditch. I think the best course of action is start the Subcrawl then bail around 5pm to head home for a shower then back out. I'll be gutted not to finish it but id rather make it out for a bit than not at all.

You've changed, man.