P&B subcrawl

:huh:

What???

He wasn't allowed in Reflex because the bouncer was running through the usual pish questions "where have you been?", etc. and Stewarty wasn't paying him much attention. He asked us if the guy stood behind was with us (I think it was Bert Raccoon actually, but on hearing the question, he walked off), Stewarty turned to look behind, but the bouncer decded that he wasn't listening so must have been too drunk to get in. Stewarty obviously took great offence to this!

I went in to find the others, but when I went back to get Stewarty, I was told "he assaulted me and then left", so I went back into Reflex and drank far too many Apple Sourz and christ only knows what else until about quarter past 1 and got a taxi home.

:huh:

What???

Never got into the Reflex last thing because some trumped up wee shite decided he'd try and ruin someone's night by letting everyone else bar one person into said establishment.

Let everyone in, or let none in. Stopping one person out of a crowd is extremely bad craic.

Singing 'one nil to the Albion' right in his coupon went some way to softening the blow, mind.

He wasn't allowed in Reflex because the bouncer was running through the usual pish questions "where have you been?", etc. and Stewarty wasn't paying him much attention. He asked us if the guy stood behind was with us (I think it was Bert Raccoon actually, but on hearing the question, he walked off), Stewarty turned to look behind, but the bouncer decded that he wasn't listening so must have been too drunk to get in. Stewarty obviously took great offence to this!

I remember heading to Reflex with everyone but decided it was for the best just to head home as I was pretty steaming and didn't fancy having to wait for the night bus.

I remember heading to Reflex with everyone but decided it was for the best just to head home as I was pretty steaming and didn't fancy having to wait for the night bus.

I think the separation happened when we finished up at Dows. Some people decided to go next door to The Vale, but I made Stewart put us down for karaoke so the rest of us stayed there and danced/joined in with other people's karaoke sessions. I fair enjoyed that at the time, but I'm full of cringe thinking about it now.

I think the separation happened when we finished up at Dows. Some people decided to go next door to The Vale, but I made Stewart put us down for karaoke so the rest of us stayed there and danced/joined in with other people's karaoke sessions. I fair enjoyed that at the time, but I'm full of cringe thinking about it now.

I sang as well :ph34r:

We could all get daysavers at a nice price of 3.20, go all over dundee sampling the local public houses, get schemey, and then hit one of the clubs. Everyone knows this needs to happen.

This will happen SD.

This will happen.

It will. And it'll be immense. But like that band you saw playing before they hit it big and everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, it just wont be the same when everyone gets in on it. ;)

I commented at the start of the day that it was shite that you and Mattbairn couldn't make it, though.

:wub:

remember that pub that had soap at the bar laugh.giflaugh.gif

:blink:

I made Stewart put us down for karaoke so the rest of us stayed there and danced/joined in with other people's karaoke sessions. I fair enjoyed that at the time, but I'm full of cringe thinking about it now.

You shouldn't be. We made everyone's night. Three SubCrawl's worth of people singing 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light'. Epic.

You shouldn't be. We made everyone's night. Three SubCrawl's worth of people singing 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light'. Epic.

It was a classic moment, half the pub were on their feet. There will be folk talking about this for months to come. Or rubbing their heads this morning saying "the hell was that all about?".