P&B subcrawl

Sammy eyeing up the lassie with the red trousers before realising not only was she going into the same pub as us but also doing the subcrawl :lol:

"Big mistake"

I mind Zen saying to me in the second pub "Is that the same lassie from the first pub ?" I wasn't sure initially because I didn't recognise her face laugh.gif

I mind Zen saying to me in the second pub "Is that the same lassie from the first pub ?" I wasn't sure initially because I didn't recognise her face laugh.gif

:lol:. Zens rant about folk who drag their feet along the ground was top notch too.

Not sure this is a good idea :lol:

If the locals on here turn out, it will be non stop bickering, followed by a massive fight and/or orgy.

An Edinburgh one wouldn't last more than five drinks before it became a real life version of on here, and that means a bad vibe, multiple fights and probably c***s ending up in the cells for the weekend. If it means the rest of us get a couple of days peace from your shite then I say press on and get it organised.

Shedboy, I'm about to PM you, the brainchild of the Dundee Bus Crawl concept, a communication that will hopefully set the ball rolling toward actually doing this thing.

An Edinburgh one wouldn't last more than five drinks before it became a real life version of on here, and that means a bad vibe, multiple fights and probably c***s ending up in the cells for the weekend. If it means the rest of us get a couple of days peace from your shite then I say press on and get it organised.

Shedboy, I'm about to PM you, the brainchild of the Dundee Bus Crawl concept, a communication that will hopefully set the ball rolling toward actually doing this thing.

This would have to be subtitled, 'The Barbour Binge' but would be over in three pints once the circle has been closed between Haymarket and Waverley.

Edit.

Circle being a phrase, rather than being litteral.

Edited by Zen Archer

I'm not so sure. Peace loving neutrals like myself would no doubt calm shit down. Then again maybe not. I'm a good vibes guy.

PM your master plan as well, I know the bus routes quite well. 8)

I have a feeling that I am goin to be rattling more than Stephen Hawking going down a cobbled hill tomorrow

I was fair rattling this morning. I was that shakey this morning my first 3 pishes turned into wanks. dry.gif

I'm not so sure. Peace loving neutrals like myself would no doubt calm shit down. Then again maybe not. I'm a good vibes guy.

I apologise for tarring all Edinburgh folk, and indeed all Hearts/Hibs fans, with the same brush there, that was ill-judged.

Edinburgh's a beautiful city and has a huge range of boozing options. Big groups roaming around on the piss are plentiful though. They're par for the course in Auld Reekie.

In Dundee, however, the Bus Crawlers will be a genuine anomaly, adventurers who dared to dream. There are no hen or stag parties in our city, ever, at any point in its history. No one moves in groups of that size or purpose whilst socializing. Explaining what we're up to as we move around will blow Dundonian minds. Nae c**t has ever thought of this before. c***s pub crawl the Perth Road and Ferry, but doing a set route around the whole city via bus? This is pioneering stuff.

People go into this as some c**t fae a football forum and come out the other side someone who was a member of a group who changed how this city gets drunk as f**k forever. They'll make the local press ("MARAUDING DRUNKS ESTABLISH DRINKING CIRCUIT, FAIL IN ATTEMPT TO RELAUNCH DISCOVERY"). P&B will be awash with posters claiming to have been there when in fact there was only 15 of us and anyone who believed in what we' were doing enough to join us along the way.

This will probably be the event that sees Dundee become widely regarded as better than Aberdeen. Those oil-drillin' fuckers will be apoplectic about that. It's been coming, and they should've been emotionally prepared, but they will be genuinely outraged about this. And it won't stop there: once that North Sea oil runs out Aberdeen will be some kind of northern Brechin within a year.

Fit like min? Economically devastated min.

Edited by dundeebarry

I apologise for tarring all Edinburgh folk, and indeed all Hearts/Hibs fans, with the same brush there, that was ill-judged.

Edinburgh's a beautiful city and has a huge range of boozing options. Big groups roaming around on the piss are plentiful though. They're par for the course in Auld Reekie.

In Dundee, however, the Bus Crawlers will be a genuine anomaly, adventurers who dared to dream. There are no hen or stag parties in our city, ever, at any point in its history. No one moves in groups of that size or purpose whilst socializing. Explaining what we're up to as we move around will blow Dundonian minds. Nae c**t has ever thought of this before. c***s pub crawl the Perth Road and Ferry, but doing a set route around the whole city via bus? This is pioneering stuff. People go into this as some c**t fae a football forum and come out the other side someone who was a member of a group who changed how this city gets drunk as f**k forever. They'll make the local press ("MARAUDING DRUNKS ESTABLISH DRINKING CIRCUIT, FAIL IN ATTEMPT TO RELAUNCH DISCOVERY"). P&B will be awash with posters claiming to have been there when in fact there was only 15 of us and anyone who believes in what we're doing enough to join us along the way.

This will probably be the event that sees Dundee become widely regarded as better than Aberdeen. Those oil-drillin' fuckers will be apoplectic about that. It's been coming, and they should've been emotionally prepared, but they will be genuinely outraged about this. And it won't stop there: once that North Sea oil runs out Aberdeen will be some kind of northern Brechin within a year.

Fit like min? Economically devastated min.

^^

Fucking raging he missed out on the sub-crawl

Should we start in the ferry, or start in the town, branch our way outwards, then around, then back into town?

Many questions need to be answered.

What bus? What establishments?

These questions should be answered while listening to:

Should we start in the ferry, or start in the town, branch our way outwards, then around, then back into town?

Many questions need to be answered.

What bus? What establishments?

These questions should be answered while listening to:

I would advise the Ferry Sortie', it could get a get awkward if 'Liz Longlegs' starts kicking off on the way home.

People go into this as some c**t fae a football forum and come out the other side someone who was a member of a group who changed how this city gets drunk as f**k forever. They'll make the local press ("MARAUDING DRUNKS ESTABLISH DRINKING CIRCUIT, FAIL IN ATTEMPT TO RELAUNCH DISCOVERY"). P&B will be awash with posters claiming to have been there when in fact there was only 15 of us and anyone who believed in what we' were doing enough to join us along the way.

I can genuinely see someone taking this up as a challenge. laugh.gif