P&B subcrawl

I'm in absolute hysterics reading all this and thinking back on some of the antics yesterday. Banter heaven!

Was good to meet the ones i hadn't already prior to it. Got to agree with Gordie, Zen is a ride.

Was a pleasure to meet the angry football fan too. I've watched that video about 40 times today :lol:

I'm in absolute hysterics reading all this and thinking back on some of the antics yesterday. Banter heaven!

Was good to meet the ones i hadn't already prior to it. Got to agree with Gordie, Zen is a ride.

Was a pleasure to meet the angry football fan too. I've watched that video about 40 times today :lol:

I didn't think he looked that angry in the video IMO

I noticed from the #vergeofbeers feed on Twitter, my updates are all over the place. I kept losing signal, so it was saving tweets for later and firing them all up at once. It makes very little sense, but I suppose it does give those who weren't there an idea of the general feel of the day.

Already tweeted about an Edinburgh version tramcrawl #vergeofbankrupcty (prices) I think it's doable.

Is it wrong I want to join Dundee one??

I should probably apologise to the people who, on meeting me for the first time at midday yesterday, heard the first words they would ever hear me speak; "it's a bit fucking cold, isn't it?". I'm not going to, obviously, but I did think about it.