P&B subcrawl

Things are starting to come back to me now. At one point me, C. Muir and Tryfield managed to get lost, resulting in an emergency call to Smurph who then had to come and collect us from Cowcaddens then smuggle out a bottle of corona which was duly dispatched on the way to Buchanan Street.

Really wish i'd just stayed about for Reflex/ the Cathouse as my attempt at attending a friends birthday night out resulted in me waking up in someone's flat with my head mashed into a box of chips and cheese.

Just saw the picture of me sticking my head through to another carriage while the train was moving. Jesus tittyfucking christ.

You and djchapsticks singing the Deano song through the windows of opposing carriges.

I have it on video but fear it may cross the line and don't want to get Div in bother should Mr Sheilds ever see it.

It's in 3D as well.:D

Not sure this is a good idea :lol:

If the locals on here turn out, it will be non stop bickering, followed by a massive fight and/or orgy.

And you aren't even slightly interested in finding out which??

Think it would be a bit mental