P&B subcrawl

I've hardly eaten today but considering that I had a full breakfast, a sausage supper and a half pizza supper yesterday, I really didn't need to.

It's not called a sausage supper, we discussed that :P

Had a fry up this morning. Went to my Grans for dinner, 2 mouthfuls and i gave up, parking my arse on the couch with a can and watched the ramsdens cup. Priorities.

If I find out that someone else has done Paradise By The Dashboard Light with LM I shall not be a happy bunny :angry:

Sounds like a great day was had by all. Would have loved to come but having the wean put the kaibosh on that :lol:

Hopefully make it along next year if there's another one.

If I find out that someone else has done Paradise By The Dashboard Light with LM I shall not be a happy bunny :angry:

Sounds like a great day was had by all. Would have loved to come but having the wean put the kaibosh on that :lol:

Hopefully make it along next year if there's another one.

Sorry mate but you have been replaced.

Id be in my bed for about 4pm anyway.

Yeah, come to think of it, me too. I'm a complete lightweight these days.

We could all get daysavers at a nice price of 3.20, go all over dundee sampling the local public houses, get schemey, and then hit one of the clubs. Everyone knows this needs to happen.

It would be a fucking day out and then some, and one destined to end in disaster and infamy. Off the top of my head, the 26 takes in noble establishments such as the Nine Maidens, The Dolphin, and possibly the Whitfield club. Holy f**k, is the Whitfield clubby still open? A part of me, the sane, rational side, is praying that it's not.

This will happen SD.

This will happen.

I believe, man. I believe.

first venture out the house today to get dinner just there

FARCE

could hardly talk right proper jake shakes when handing over the cash hahaha they mustve thought i was a beast junkie

first venture out the house today to get dinner just there

FARCE

could hardly talk right proper jake shakes when handing over the cash hahaha they mustve thought i was a beast junkie

So a normal day in Paisley for a beast.