If Ebola Reached Scotland...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopkins has managed to find a way of paying her bills by being a full-time pantomime villain, and hats off to her 'cause it does take a certain amount of skill to constantly push the right buttons

Having said that she did tweet this earlier "Not so independent when it matters are we jocksville?" which would suggest that she thinks we voted for Independence :huh:

I'd quite like to pump her and punch her in the face.

Ironically that's how Ebola started.

Probably.

Shut it Mozza.

Ebola started when you forgot to use Purell after pulling those sheep hooves out of your wellies that time. (I filmed you)

She's got Shambles as well, this is depressing.

_79992844_times.jpg

Congratulations BTW Kristin.

Does she have it as well? Maybe that tool Clarkson will get something warty and unpleasant, too. And I don't mean Hammond or dinner with Rebecca Brooks and David Cameron.

She went for 5 weeks.

5 weeks!

Then she wrote articles in at least two newspapers to claim some publicity for herself.

That's not helping anyone.

When she left she claimed she wanted her family to be proud of her.

That's trying to be a hero and that's the issue for me.

Genuine volunteering is needed out there. i.e. get out there until the problem is under control or fixed.
5 weeks is bollox. It's CV filling.
The Daily Record is already calling her a hero.
FFS.
Genuine volunteers who are truly dedicating their lives, almost always unsung, to helping people in that country and others like them must be getting driven up the wall by this pish.
BTW t1he phrase voluntouring was coined by genuine volunteers who see vast armies of these people coming over to fill their CV's. All these people usually end up doing is getting in everyone's way and causing more problems than they solve.

Those working in the field in Ebola clinics do 4-6 weeks shifts. It is the policy of various charities like MSF as the work is brutal and takes it toll.

She went for 5 weeks.

5 weeks!

Then she wrote articles in at least two newspapers to claim some publicity for herself.

That's not helping anyone.

When she left she claimed she wanted her family to be proud of her.

That's trying to be a hero and that's the issue for me.

Genuine volunteering is needed out there. i.e. get out there until the problem is under control or fixed.
5 weeks is bollox. It's CV filling.
The Daily Record is already calling her a hero.
FFS.
Genuine volunteers who are truly dedicating their lives, almost always unsung, to helping people in that country and others like them must be getting driven up the wall by this pish.
BTW t1he phrase voluntouring was coined by genuine volunteers who see vast armies of these people coming over to fill their CV's. All these people usually end up doing is getting in everyone's way and causing more problems than they solve.

Well this is just utter bullshit.

Archived