If Ebola Reached Scotland...

Katie Hopkins an attention seeking troll who writes "offensive" comments to remain relevant. She's the prime example of the P&Bism "scrambling for relevance". It's people like Lichtie1320 who help her peddle this charade that she's blessed with some sort of acerbic wit. It takes absolutely no talent or wit to write comments that will cause offence.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie Hopkins an attention seeking troll who writes "offensive" comments to remain relevant. She's the prime example of the P&Bism "scrambling for relevance". It's people like Lichtie1320 who help her peddle this charade that she's blessed with some sort of acerbic wit. It takes absolutely no talent or wit to write comments that will cause offence.

Not think I know all this no? Think you're breaking the news to me mate?!? I don't follow her on twitter, if she didn't have her twitter then I think she might just fall off the radar a wee bit....

Not think I know all this no? Think you're breaking the news to me mate?!? I don't follow her on twitter, if she didn't have her twitter then I think she might just fall off the radar a wee bit....

Obviously not if you get wound up by her.

Obviously not if you get wound up by her.

I'd just rather not see her views all over twitter when I go on. She makes a living off it is what winds me up...

I blocked her so I no longer have to see them. I don't follow her or reply to anything she says. Im really not feeding any troll like you are trying to suggest.

If people ignored Katie Hopkins she'd soon slink away back to whatever she did before people became outraged about things she said. All she does is say something that she knows full well will provoke a response and lives off the backlash - keeps her name in the papers and subsequently keeps her in the spotlight. She has no discernible talent whatsoever, and therefore no other way of remaining 'famous'.

Stop feeding the beast.

So you reported and blocked someone you don't follow on Twitter?

You are a moron.

It was retweeted all over my feed. It was annoying me. I went on her profile and blocked her, when you block someone there's a wee bit to press to report someone. It really isn't a big deal.

I'm glad it seems to have bothered you so much, I'm the moron..

Can't believe people are being wound up by Katie Hopkins.

What next? "That Kelvin McKenzie guy said some really nasty things..."

I'm not on Twitter and only find out about these things through the medium of this website.

How come she gets away with being a c**t, while some schemie from Sunderland gets a visit from the police? Come on police, show some consistency.

Russell Brand's an attention seeking troll who writes "offensive" comments to remain relevant. He's the prime example of the P&Bism "scrambling for relevance". It's people like Lichtie1320 who help him peddle this charade that he's blessed with some sort of acerbic wit. It takes absolutely no talent or wit to write comments that will cause offence.

Spooky that

Archived