The LOLverpool Thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19515644

Sounds a bit desperate, really. I don't see what the gain in making this statement public is.

In the article it says it was part of a 45-minute broadcast discussion with fans, so presumably just playing to the gallery and not something he read out as a press release. And yes, it's desperate. Medical staff should have a huge say in whether or not a player should be playing competitive matches, as well as the player, yet seemingly they're not in the picture.

I'm really enjoying the start that Brendan Rodgers has had at Liverpool. He's done a great job so far.

For a 'big' or 'Top four' side, their squad really is abysmal.

Good for you. Not been a top 4 side for the last 3 seasons.

Very true. But it seems that many in the red camp are still very much under the illusion that they are really one of those sides.

Aye your probably right but it's getting harder to think so. Mind you we get charged top 4 category A prices everywhere we go (apart from Sunderland on Sat!) so it's time other clubs stopped being under the same illusion.

Aye your probably right but it's getting harder to think so. Mind you we get charged top 4 category A prices everywhere we go (apart from Sunderland on Sat!) so it's time other clubs stopped being under the same illusion.

For away fans taken you're probably a top 4 team in all fairness. Dunno if that makes sense but it does in my head

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny Dalglish just tweeted

Kenneth Dalglish‏@kennethdalglish

Don' t involve me. As long as your mum has no access to the girls as a part settlement go ahead. Divorce her.

I thought it was Facebook that had a privacy leak tonight? :unsure:

I'd 18th to be a Liverpool fan right now.

Also, for some comedy gold and salty tears from everyone's favourite delusional fan forum;

https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_MeltdownI think the Africans cursed Suarez and any team he plays for. Thats the only explanation I have to why absolutely EVERYTHING goes against us

laugh.gif

Kenny Dalglish just tweeted

Kenneth Dalglish‏@kennethdalglish

Don' t involve me. As long as your mum has no access to the girls as a part settlement go ahead. Divorce her.

I thought it was Facebook that had a privacy leak tonight? :unsure:

It was a reply to his daughter who asked how old you had to be to divorce your parents. He has had a few tweets since though that give the impression he is pished.