The LOLverpool Thread

feel sorry for rodgers, he needs a decent sized budget and 3 transfer windows to shift the dross and bring in his own team

Will he get it from the grief merchants however is another thing

We all know he won't

:lol: and let us guess watching Fergies mob win?

No, I don't support any English team. If anything, the only team I 'follow' from England is Newcastle, because my uncle's a Geordie and I went to loads of games with him when I was younger. I wouldn't ever say I support them, though.

Just because someone dislikes Liverpool doesn't mean they support Man Utd, you know.

1346691725[/url]' post='6593606']

No, I don't support any English team. If anything, the only team I 'follow' from England is Newcastle, because my uncle's a Geordie and I went to loads of games with him when I was younger. I wouldn't ever say I support them, though.

Just because someone dislikes Liverpool doesn't mean they support Man Utd, you know.

I red dotted when trying to green dot, idiot. Apologies ph34r.gif

It's a bit like the 'if you don't like Celtic/Sevco you must support Sevco/Celtic' logic.

Ok fair enough.

Using Arbroath as a deflection must be one of the best bits of desperation I've seen on here. Actually laughed at that. :lol:

If I was going to be bothered by Arbroath losing, I would have long since shot myself sometime over the last decade!

I may have been hearing it wrong, but it sounded like the Arsenal fans spent an awful lot of time singing about Robin van Persie ("She said no, Robin, she said no!" and the like) which seemed a bit pathetic to be honest.

I heard a couple of good ones from them yesterday.

"Andre Santos, he drives how he wants" and one about Giroud which I forget.

I heard a couple of good ones from them yesterday.

"Andre Santos, he drives how he wants" and one about Giroud which I forget.

Enjoyed the Andre Santos song. Pretty sure the Giroud one was "Hey Jude" was it not?

"Naaa, na na na na na na, na na na na, Giroud"

"Andre Santos, he drives how he wants"

:lol: not bad.

Giroud was always going to be under pressure with the RVP situation and the fact that Podolski and Cazorla have started off well can't have helped him much either. He's missed a couple of sitters but he'll settle in and score soon enough.