Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

I think it's because they knew each other.

Shawfield Shed Boy is an absolute dweeb and his hardman act was laughable.

If I knew someone who had posted all that I think I'd be ripping him more than anyone else (and seriously reconsidering how my life has come to the point that I was friends with an utter cretin).

If I knew someone who had posted all that I think I'd be ripping him more than anyone else (and seriously reconsidering how my life has come to the point that I was friends with an utter cretin).

*resists easy joke about Ayr fans being cretins*

Nah man, always back your pals up in public then get them telt in private.

Edited by mattydfc

Dindeleux sympathizers hahaha. See the next time Clyde play Killie will SSB make his way around all the boozers in the area and try to find dindeleux?

Probably. On the plus side for Dindeleux, he just needs to lookout for a Liam Neeson impersonator with horrible, smelly, fake grey Adidas Gazelle on his feet.

Nah man, always back your pals up in public then get them telt in private.

Fair enough, not for me though. I'd be ripping the utter pish out of one of my mates if he'd came on here trying to play the internet hard man, claiming he'd find a poster and batter them.

So am I reading this correctly? SSB says he want a fight, but doesn't actually carry through with his threats, ad doesn't turn up to the subcrawl, and the afterwards carries on the hard-man act saying that Killie fans were chicken?

That's about the size of it?

What a weapon.

• 1 year later...
On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2012 at 21:10, shawfield shed boy said:

I promise im not a net hardman

Pm;d him and publicy posted

Theres a few rules i stuck to during my earlier days of scraping at hamilton or fighting with icf in europa bar when we we were out numbered over 3/1 is you NEVER and kick a man when he's down and then stand over him laughing ...

started reading this thread, is unbelievable! glad the guy got his money back after being scammed. this bugged me and no-one seemed to pick up on it but why would a clyde fan be following rangers in Europe? although it possibly explains his reaction to the celtic fan on the 1st page!

started reading this thread, is unbelievable! glad the guy got his money back after being scammed. this bugged me and no-one seemed to pick up on it but why would a clyde fan be following rangers in Europe? although it possibly explains his reaction to the celtic fan on the 1st page!

Europa bar was underneath Queen Street station. It's now a Wetherspoons

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I have absolutely no idea who you are but I'm glad you are keeping tabs on me.

Hes one of these shitty aliases who are so terrified of being banned again they refuse to put their supported team in that section. Its not hard to figure out who it is..