The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

So come on you Dees, knock yersels oot.. I wany some quality quotes

"See when you lot and your tractors pull into Dens in a couple of weeks, we're going to kick your sorry tuechter arses up and down the hallowed turf."

Hows that to be getting on with?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fifespud's the top poster on this thread by almost double the second highest poster, Fun Fact of the day.

Anyway we won't be relegated, and if we are I'll happily strip down naked on our final home game of the season and slap Geoff Brown in the face with my knob. I expect a Dundee fan to replicate this oath but swapping old Geoff for the Dundee equivalent (whoever that is huh.gif)

And if it's neither we can do it to each other, but only if I'm feeling gay that day. If not David Robertson can take my place

To be fair a St Johnstone fan (think it was Ghost of Jim Morton) made a Dundee relegation thread a few games in last season. I guess this is just the usual P&B witty reposte.

No real suprise to see the usual suspects fly in windmilling with their humour sensors disabled.

Pretty sure McKee started that thread tbh. Which leaves unanswered the question: why are Dundee fans infatuated with a Perthshire club certain to finish comfortably ahead of them in the table?

Pretty sure McKee started that thread tbh. Which leaves unanswered the question: why are Dundee fans infatuated with a Perthshire club certain to finish comfortably ahead of them in the table?

There's nothing sinister in it, we just like to have a laugh and a joke with them, thats all.

6UNYF.jpg

i would normally have a little chuckle (in a rolled eyes kinda way) at this post ric, but seeing as your lot signed sam parkin!!!!!!!!!!, i fail to find anything funnier than that signing and probably i never will :lol: :lol: :lol:

sam parkin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah McKee - what happened to him? He might even be dead (Fifespud just manages to bite his lip).

However, likewise, why are you obsessed with Dundee?

Fifespud's the top poster on this thread by almost double the second highest poster, Fun Fact of the day.

Anyway we won't be relegated, and if we are I'll happily strip down naked on our final home game of the season and slap Geoff Brown in the face with my knob. I expect a Dundee fan to replicate this oath but swapping old Geoff for the Dundee equivalent (whoever that is huh.gif)

And if it's neither we can do it to each other, but only if I'm feeling gay that day. If not David Robertson can take my place

I wouldn't trust David Robertson with my junk, your junk, or even his own junk after seeing his ball control on the pitch.

Add this pile of shite to a tactically-inept Manager more concerned about his appearance and public profile and you've got a team that would be relegated if Dundee weren't here.

I read that and narrowed my eyes, muttered, "Oh we'll see about that, StandFree. Just you wait and see," and called you a name that would make a sailor blush.

I shall bid you good day purely because it's the gentlemanly thing to do.

Good day, sir.

Dundee at least have the excuse of not knowing what was happening until pretty much the last minute which would have made budgets etc very difficult to work with. They've not really been able to bring in any quality players and are pretty much playing with a first division squad.

Saying that, they are doing better than Saints :lol:

The league table doesn't lie, man. :D

The good thing about this season for Dundee is that it's essentially a free year. Everyone has us down as automatically relegated already, and our own support won't grumble if it does prove to be the case. Meanwhile we're already showing signs that we're capable of making a serious crack at staying up.

If there's one thing all concerned at Dundee have learned this past few years, it's how to survive. Do St Johnstone and ICT have the eggs for the fight? Time will tell. I wouldn't be betting against Dundee quite yet.

Nigel Hasselbiank - how many has he scored?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think the joke is on the wee saints.

hasselbank is a great wee player :) (as well you know)

whereas PARKIN wishes he was still with us rather than at the wee wee saints......... infact he was so pissed off after st johnstone got rid of him, he bought a gun and went on a shooting spree down the high st on a busy saturday afternoon :o

Nobody was hurt.

People keep banging on about the quality of the Saints squad but really, who has come in that is actually any use? Vine has done f**k all apart from get sent off, Tade is absolutely hopeless and an embarrassment most of the time, Hasselbaink is headless chicken personified and Cregg is First Division standard at best. McLean was part of the worst Aberdeen side in recent years. Mark Kerr (is that still on?) is just horrific.

Beattie can be good on his day but is one or two injuries away from the scrapheap.

Add this pile of shite to a tactically-inept Manager more concerned about his appearance and public profile and you've got a team that would be relegated if Dundee weren't here.

I for one like following piles of shite I always look forward to your next post..

I see Lomas was on sky sports blethering a lot of shite about the N. Ireland game...nice little earner for him, I turned it off.

I said shortly after he was appointed that I had a bad feeling that he was going to turn out to be a "Nutter"I sill remain to be convinced otherwise(adds usual copout)Hope I`m proven wrong in this assumption.

People keep banging on about the quality of the Saints squad but really, who has come in that is actually any use? Vine has done f**k all apart from get sent off, Tade is absolutely hopeless and an embarrassment most of the time, Hasselbaink is headless chicken personified and Cregg is First Division standard at best. McLean was part of the worst Aberdeen side in recent years. Mark Kerr (is that still on?) is just horrific.

Beattie can be good on his day but is one or two injuries away from the scrapheap.

So you're saying Saints will finish second bottom?I'm willing to bet you any figure of your choice for charity that we don't.

Archived