Strange dreams

I had a bizarre dream involving Mick Hucknall and Charlie Nicholas playing football in my street a few months back.

Charlie was trying loads of skills and flicks and Mick constantly just blasted he ball against my front window, laughing manically everytime he did it. He always sent Charlie to knock at my door and ask for his ball back too.

I was getting more and more annoyed in this dream everytime that cretin Hucknall hit my window and Charlie Nicholas was getting more and more upset everytime he came and asked for his ball back until after the 4th or 5th time, I flipped and told him he wasn't getting his ball back.

2 minutes later Mick Hucknall came to the door whilst Charlie Nicholas stood behind him crying. Mick shouted at me, sounding exactly like Bob Geldoff;

'What the fucks wrong with you!? Give little Charlie his ball back for fucksake! No wonder society is fucked with people like you in it, fucking hell. C'mon Charlie we'll get you a new ball son.'

At this point I woke up. I don't really know what to make of this dream, other than the fact that Mick Hucknall is a dick. I don't really dream of famous people either, just my luck that it was Mick Hucknall and Charlie Nicholas ffs.

Had quite a belter last night, will do my best to set the scene...
Scotland were playing a game away to Wales (I've never been Wales in real life) but here I am, 17 and Scotland's main goal threat. Unfortunately however, I'm lost in Cardiff city centre - full kit (except no name and number on the back and in flip flops). This is news. Scotland are scrambling to find their striker bit the Welsh have cottoned on and are trying to stop me find the stadium. I was close but was herded away by a crowd of Welsh wids. Naturally I followed them rather than international duty. However lost them and tried to get back to the stadium. Totally lost I hear a stadium so follow the noise but only to arrive outside a small rugby stadium - could tell as all the folk outside were rugby fans. Frantically scrambling around, I end up in a crowd outside the ground which has gathered around cheerleaders, all outside of the ground? Unfortunately all wid nots with massive balloons down their tops. The tops cheerleaders for this Welsh rugby team were, of course, Kilmarnock tops. f**k knows, all good fun though.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bizarre one last night.

Was taking a shit in a room full of people. After having finished said shit a prominent politician, who was in the room, asked me if I had shit and then proceeded to tell me I was rotten.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night I was playing for Aberdeen in Gothenburg.

We were 4-0 down quite quickly. I wasn't worried though as I knew Aberdeen won, so I knew the goals would come eventually. By half-time it was 4-2, I think I set up the first and scored the second. I was wearing 11, if anyone wants to attribute any significance to that. As we were going off at half time there was a Scotland flag thrown on the pitch, I picked it up with the idea of unveiling it in celebration at full time. It had 1963 printed on it, I don't know if that was corresponding to a team or the country someone had taken it to, but there it was. Real weren't wearing white either, instead a dark grey number with white pinstripes and orange adidas stripes on the arms. They were sponsored by ACDC.

Then as half-time came I went and got on the Subway, promising I would return. But then I was on the Subway I became Ewan McGregor as Renton, cursed to be taken further and further away from where I wanted to be with Begbie in tow. We were going to a party hosted by a Lithuanian lovely, as he put it. At some point between Govan and Ibrox on the Subway we were actually on a bus. I resolved to get off at Ibrox and get back to the game. Apparently Gothenburg was at Kelvinhall, which if you're unaware of the Glasgow Subway is three stops away from Ibrox. Except the bus seemed to be going on a tour through housing estates and farmland and other places I've never seen. Then I woke up.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

I had a dream the other night that I was fighting with a girl I used to pump regularly. The argument was because she slagged off The Bangles.

Last night I had a dream that my sisters boyfriend killed someone and stuffed the body into a drain, so I might have 1 less sister soon.

• 3 weeks later...