Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

On 16/07/2017 at 18:09, hellbhoy said:

I loved the bit in Vickygate where he claimed he had to move out because he supposedly snigger snigger had split up with his partner. But he was using the same IP address he had been using to log in with his Bennett account for years but had moved out apparently. :lol:

The Rangers fans. :lol:

Before my time so please send me a link to this best seller lol :)

Not sure what has gave me the best laugh, Bennett's team failing to Progres or watching him try to squirm his way out of being caught with the post edit.

Expensive week in Europe for them.
angers have been fined by Uefa after objects were thrown from the Ibrox crowd during their Europa League qualifying tie with Progres Niederkorn.

The Glasgow club must pay €7,000 (£6,250) following the incident during the first-round match on 29 June.

2 hours ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Before my time so please send me a link to this best seller lol :)

Not sure what has gave me the best laugh, Bennett's team failing to Progres or watching him try to squirm his way out of being caught with the post edit.

There you go. :) 

Start from there and be prepared to buy some pampers and tissues. Replying to his own alias? :lol:

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I çant see shit, on my phone or tablet. If there's a link here could you send it on, cheers

Ffs? Here you go. http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/202591-sjcs-boat-thread/&page=15#comment-7445728

Enjoy.:)

Beat me to it eh, GJ? :(

Edited by hellbhoy

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

There you go. :) 

Start from there and be prepared to buy some pampers and tissues. Replying to his own alias? :lol:

Cheers HB, you weren't kidding with the pampers and tissues. Even with all that's going on at Sevco just now that Viking alias has to be the funniest thing in a while.

He deserves all his greenies back for the post about moving out but getting the forum a new member :lol:

IMG_1500444152.475204.thumb.jpg.2468dcd78670e93eca1ceaaa55db67fe.jpg

"Jessica Ennis-Hill will receive a gold medal for her third world heptathlon title in a special ceremony at London 2017 next month, six years after winning the event in Daegu.

That result was finally confirmed on Tuesday when the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) dismissed Tatyana Chernova's appeal against a blood doping ban."

Do you think she'll say "nah this happened years ago and my opponent would have won gold regardless? It's time to move on, can't we just get back to talking about athletics? Anyway, after talking to the various regulatory bodies there's no real appetite for medal stripping. Time to move on etc etc"

2 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

'no real appetite for title stripping'

I'm ravenous!

anybody else needing fed?

Jelly & ice cream at the ready, just waiting on the main course to be served with justice. Yummy, can't wait. :)

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1500444152.475204.thumb.jpg.2468dcd78670e93eca1ceaaa55db67fe.jpg

Do you think she'll say "nah this happened years ago and my opponent would have won gold regardless? It's time to move on, can't we just get back to talking about athletics? Anyway, after talking to the various regulatory bodies there's no real appetite for medal stripping. Time to move on etc etc"

She'll never be happy with winning that medal, even though her opponent cheated because at the end of the day, the Rangers didn't compete in the competition so it doesn't count. :lol:

The bit that stands out in that article, and I use the word 'article' loosely, is 'Hopefully, there have been a lot of lessons learned by coming through it.'

Can Milne give us a list of those lessons?  Have any rules changes been put in place to stop this happening again?  

Edited by The DA

Stewart Milne misjudging the current upbeat mood of the Aberdeen supporters.....
5972ef970becd_moveon.jpg.2d1305fe29a500de22accd82d69f0973.jpg

Spineless, baldly Tory p***k, no offence to other spineless badly Tory p***ks on here but he's a spineless badly Tory p***k.

We all know where this is going to end up. They are going to get away with it.

They were always going to get away with it.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Spineless, baldly Tory p***k, no offence to other spineless badly Tory p***ks on here but he's a spineless badly Tory p***k.

We all know where this is going to end up. They are going to get away with it.

We need some meddling kids, Scooby.

4 hours ago, The DA said:

The bit that stands out in that article, and I use the word 'article' loosely, is 'Hopefully, there have been a lot of lessons learned by coming through it.'

Can Milne give us a list of those lessons?  Have any rules changes been put in place to stop this happening again?  

Of course there are lessons;-

1. Spend as much as you don't have, but hide it as a loan

2. Bury your head in the sand, or up the SFA's @rse

3. Tell yourself in the mirror at every chance it's all legal.

4. Declare yourself bankrupt.

5. Keep the glory you cheated to get, stick your head even further up the SFA's @rse until only the studs on the boots are showing

6. Get the Daily Ranger on your side, the r bigoted blinkered fans who all believe nothing happened.

7. Show your prowess against Luxemburg's finest

8. Believe Rangers FC 1872(RIP) are the same team as Rangers International FC 2012 are the same team (when it suits the situation)

9. We are the boys from Ayebrokes.

Can't believe you didn't know this!!!

Edited by laughing gravie
spelling.

Of course there are lessons;-
1. Spend as much as you don't have, but hide it as a loan
2. Bury your head in the sand, or up the SFA's @rse
3. Tell yourself in the mirror at every chance it's all legal.
4. Declare yourself bankrupt.
5. Keep the glory you cheated to get, stick your head even further up the SFA's @rse until only the studs on the boots are showing
6. Get the Daily Ranger on your side, the r bigoted blinkered fans who all believe nothing happened.
7. Show your prowess against Luxemburg's finest
8. Believe Rangers FC 1872(RIP) are the same team as Rangers International FC 2012 are the same team (when it suits the situation)
9. We are the boys from Ayebrokes.

What a lot of shite.

They weren't Luxembourgs finest, they were Luxembourgs 4th finest.

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 09:37, Drew Brees said:

I think I said that a while ago. Nothing's going to happen re title stripping/voiding.