Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Just now, Ross. said:

Just so everyone has seen it:

I'm sure that Ross can give everyone a detailed explanation of what he disagrees with and that he isn't just bairnardoing for likes.

Explain away young Sir...

11 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Well, let's start at the top:

They haven't said a thing in the past when other players at other teams have faced similar issues.

They knew before they "appealed" that there was no rule in place that allowed an appeal in the circumstances.

The old club went bust with a huge list of creditors, not giving a single thought to the livelihoods the unpaid debt would affect.

Candeias job involves more than playing in competitive games. He can still do everything else.

Rangers have been on the receiving end of countless Collum mistakes in their favour, and said nothing about any of them.

In short, it is a load of hypocritical pish that can be easily swatted away with next to no thought whatsoever.

Jesus Christ on a bike...

There obviously was a rule in place to allow for an appeal, otherwise...

Straw clutching.

A footballer who can't play in matches :lol: doing his job....

You'll have to remind me of all these pro Sevco mistakes...

You'll need to better than that Rossy.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Straw clutching.

A footballer who can't play in matches :lol: doing his job....

Bennet dear, it is simply not worth the effort.

Easier to excite than Pavlovs dug, and probably less bored of the constant mince served up.

Straw clutching.
A footballer who can't play in matches [emoji38] doing his job....

No rule in place for appealing 2 yellows.but if you can find it I'll take that back.

27 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Bennet dear, it is simply not worth the effort.

Easier to excite than Pavlovs dug, and probably less bored of the constant mince served up.

That's a nice get out clause for your nonsense...

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Just so everyone has seen it...

That's interesting. I suspect if Alloa had come out with anything along these lines, the SFA might have got involved (I don't think there's an equivalent SPFL regulation); but maybe different rules apply.

From the SFA handbook:

96. Other Sanctions

96.1 No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, reported to the Scottish FA by a referee for misconduct, or any such body or person, shall, in an interview, a "blog" on the Internet, on a social networking or micro-blogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity which is brought to the Scottish FA's attention or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware by whatever manner or means, criticise the performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official or make remarks about such match official which impinge upon his character.

So this definitely isn't allowed, a bit like appealing a yellow card for other than simulation or mistaken identity (which makes the "extremely disappointed" either ignorance or simple dishonesty).

What sanction will be applied? It's a very serious breach, particularly this part:

This is by no means the first time errors of judgment have been made in matches involving this official and clearly there is an underlying issue which requires to be addressed.

Is it a straight points deduction, or is there some other sanction? I don't know, I've never seen a club officially saying anything like this about a match official - although managers often blurt things out, of course, usually in the heat of the moment post-match.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that Ross can give everyone a detailed explanation of what he disagrees with and that he isn't just bairnardoing for likes.

Explain away young Sir...

4 hours ago, bennett said:

That's a nice get out clause for your nonsense...

saltytears.jpg

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know I'm childish but it's always a pleasure to see the 'back' word used about us.

"Drunk" is probably the word you're looking for. You were still Sevco when you were in League 2.

• 2 weeks later...