January Transfers

On their official website,they're saying it's us.

Looks like they can't make their minds up where he's going.Maybe they've told him he's signing for a team with Saint in their name but he won't find out who it is until he arrives in Scotland. :lol:

http://www.rioave-fc.pt/noticias/verdetalhes.php?registo=2573

I really hope he shows up at us accidentally, when you've done all the dealing.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious banter

It's not banter. I'm genuinely shocked and horrified to find out that these types of practices go on in our game. Hibs are probably the first and last club to do such a disgraceful thing.

I hope anyone who thinks that their club aren't involved in this sort of behaviour aren't looked upon as, you know, naive.

On their official website,they're saying it's us.

Looks like they can't make their minds up where he's going.Maybe his club has told him he's signing for a team with Saint in their name but he won't find out who it is until he arrives in Scotland. :lol:

http://www.rioave-fc.pt/noticias/verdetalhes.php?registo=2573

Think it was local press saying it was us.

Total unknown! Might turn out to be a great signing.

One that we do seem to be signing is Michael Doughty on loan from QPR. Left sided midfielder, 20 years old and just signed a new contract with QPR until 2016 ( or so I read.).

That'll end up being a St Mirren signing too probably.

Think it was local press saying it was us.

Total unknown! Might turn out to be a great signing.

One that we do seem to be signing is Michael Doughty on loan from QPR. Left sided midfielder, 20 years old and just signed a new contract with QPR until 2016 ( or so I read.).

That'll end up being a St Mirren signing too probably.

The one thing we don't need is another midfielder.

I think he's definitely yours. :D

Sounds like a decent pedigree but according to wiki he turned up to a Portuguese Youth Training camp as a fat mess.

Seems about right to be honest.

Three years ago. I'd say since he's played a decent amount of top flight football in France (and for a relatively established side such as Nice) and a handful of Portuguese top flight matches in the intervening time, that the shape in which he showed up for a camp in 2010 isn't really that relevant.

Three years ago. I'd say since he's played a decent amount of top flight football in France (and for a relatively established side such as Nice) and a handful of Portuguese top flight matches in the intervening time, that the shape in which he showed up for a camp in 2010 isn't really that relevant.

Looks in decent shape to me:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xusk1e_esmael-goncalves_sport#.UP8BYCdWySo

Archived