Sons' sorrow

The Trialist No.4 tonight is a big lad.

There's also a trialist who looks like Billy King, nae idea who he is. Not sure who the other one is.

Aebdy know who Hombleton is? He sounds like a childrens TV character - Iggle Piggle, The Teletubbies and Hombleton.

15 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Aebdy know who Hombleton is? He sounds like a childrens TV character - Iggle Piggle, The Teletubbies and Hombleton.

Whoever he is, he's a bit of a dark horse.

"No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - Hombleton footballer - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords."

No 17 has the name Smith on the back of his shirt.. done deal one assumes.

Young lad at centre back has done alright.

Bit of a non event of a game so far.

We've had enough smiths that haven't done too good so hopefully not another one

Whoever he is, he's a bit of a dark horse.

"No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - Hombleton footballer - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

Try fewer keywords."

The boy Hombleton is actually Cameron Hambleton who's been with our u17s since last October. He's only 16.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Main positive from tonight is that I left before the rain came down.

Woeful game on a woeful pitch between two teams who looked more comfortable with the ball in the air than at their feet.

No mate it was a great performance from a team that will storm the championship this year.Thats what boghead ranter and snudge of the rose tinted spectacle brigade want to hear.

No mate it was a great performance from a team that will storm the championship this year.Thats what boghead ranter and snudge of the rose tinted spectacle brigade want to hear.

Wait, so you think how our reserves do against Clydebank has any bearing on how we will do in the league?

We had two players playing who I'd consider to be starters. Gallagher could be put into that bracket but I'd consider him more of a backup player.

Absolutely nothing can be judged on that.

As S08 says it was an attrocious spectacle, in attrocious weather, on an attrocious pitch. I wouldn't take a punt on any of the trialists that featured.

Some of they lads we had playing looked about 15[emoji38]

15 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

3/10 - vast room for improvement. Just as well I have my rose tints on, otherwise it would have been 2 or even 1/10.

16 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Wait, so you think how our reserves do against Clydebank has any bearing on how we will do in the league?

Come on how do you think things have gone?SA described the LC games as woeful.His words not mine.This was just more of the same reserves or not.See what SO8 posted above.In fact how he has described virtually all of the games so far.