Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Cheers mate, that is a big help. So it was big Alden El-Zubadi at the back, Paul? Burns (but not that Paul Burns QOTS fans) and J Munro.

I'm off to do some digging.

I imagine it was Jay Munro who was with our u20's last season and with Partick Thistle's 20's before that. He played in the PFA Scotland organised exit trials. Decent lad but can't really comment on his football as I think I only ever saw him play once, and that as a sub.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

22 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye go on then BSF, I'll do one of the games.

Good stuff.

Drop me an email via the link on the Trust page. Means I've got contact details for all the volunteers.

Also helps since I'm still trying to put names to faces on match day/supporters buses.

This one has been doing the rounds forever, isn't he a left back? If so , sparky will seriously have to up his game, although this could just be a way of filling the bench, but I believe he's highly rated, and has played a few first team games for Aberdeen, I hope it's not another waters scenario, 

Edited by optimistic

I'd punt Brown. He's not actually a bad keeper, but his ability isnt in keeping with his rumoured wage. Ewings isnt great, but he's competent.

I reckon we do need 3 keepers to some extent. We weren't exactly confident in young Josh when we had him but we do need a 3rd keeper on the off chance that one gets injured and we need to carry one on the bench. This is where the lack of an under 20 side will potentially cause us an issue. Would anybody be comfortable going into a game if either of our top 2 keepers were injured and we were reliant on a 16 year old kid as back up?