Sons' sorrow

I've just had a check back over the news articles on the DFC website and at no point is there a mention that there was only a limited number available. A bit disappointing really, if I'd known that I'd have looked to make arrangements to buy mine earlier (having house repairs and a mortgage to take care of hasn't left me with a spare 200 odd quid lying around).

I understand the club need walk up tickets to keep the money coming in over the season but surely with the increased interest this season it would have been wise to let the fans know how many season tickets we'd have for sale? Interested to know how many we've sold and why we can't sell more than that - no mention of either in that article.

Edited by The Moonster

Very poor from the club. No late openings for people to go down after work and no indication that the tickets were near selling out to usher the regular fans/ticket holders to buy/renew.

I was lucky enough to have someone able to get mine for me but I know a few people who hasn't yet got one and now won't.

Well that's fucking pish, was waiting until pay day to get mine but looks like I'm onto plums now. I had no idea there was a limit to the number they were selling.

Rage.

Wit the f**k?

So because the opening hours don't suit I'm now left with no season ticket?

It's a poor show from the club not warning in advance that only a limited number of tickets were available, it's even worse that they didn't warn us on the OS when the stocks were getting low so people had to buy them quickly. In light of the strange opening times and the high demand this year it would've made sense to either do a Saturday morning/ weekday evening opening even just for 2 or 3 weeks to let the fans that work or that can't make it to the stadium get their tickets. The club have messed up big time here.

Anyone know how many have been sold?

Seems crazy especially if they didn't mention that there was a limit to how many they would sell.

Was anyone that missed out a season ticket holder last season? Seems really unfair for them not to get another opportunity to get a ticket.

The more I think about this the more raging I get, and I got my season ticket, the fact that some daytripper with no allegiance to the club who hasn't had to sit through some of the drivel we have over the years will be sitting in/ not bothering to turn up to the Rock when real fans like Moonster and BBPF either have to pay more or miss out makes me furious. The club need to quickly stick and extra say 50 on sale for people like them, surely the stadium won't be full.

Seems crazy especially if they didn't mention that there was a limit to how many they would sell.

Was anyone that missed out a season ticket holder last season? Seems really unfair for them not to get another opportunity to get a ticket.

I've had a ticket for god knows how long and this is how we are rewarded.

I wish I didn't care enough to tell them to ram it.

Well when I went in less than a fortnight ago Gilbert said they had sold over 300 which was 'good for that time of year'. With the season ticket renewal last Friday I would guess a few would have made it in last week but can't have sold more than 500? Just a guess though.