Sons' sorrow

32 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We might be but I'm not sure what your average fan of the club can do about it right now. I would like to hope that our board members are aware of what CC are up to and it would be good if our Trust rep could provide any sort of info there, but the rest of us are in the dark until someone says something. Board getting an easy ride IMO. 

A good time to remind folk that the trust AGM takes place this Wednesday. A good opportunity to come along and discuss things that members are concerned about.

46 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

We had 14 players yesterday. Not all of them are completely fit. One of them is 17 years old. Wallace could barely move in the last 10-15 minutes of yesterday's match.

Injuries are a valid excuse. If Wallace needs time out due to injury and we don't get anybody else back fit then we could be going into the Annan game with a bench of Broun, Lynch and Vata.

Agree to a certain extent but yesterday after HT only one team came out and looked like they wanted to win. 

Why bring Russel on knowing he can’t header a ball and keep the same tack tics? We are so one dimensional it’s laughable. Ball along the back then long ball up the pitch, hopeful for a head down or flick on. I know we aren’t Barcelona and we have to work with what we have but if we cannot change a tactics in a game of football then we are screwed.

31 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

A good time to remind folk that the trust AGM takes place this Wednesday. A good opportunity to come along and discuss things that members are concerned about.

I'll do my best to make it along but do you know if there is scope to submit questions remotely? 

56 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

What you heard?

Absolutely nothing, which is the problem really. The board must know why Henning has left and they may have an idea as to what Hosie is planning next. Clarity on that should be top of their list IMO. 

10 hours ago, Silverton End said:

We are in real trouble 

However bad anyone thinks the situation is, it's probably a good deal worse.  I am extremely worried both about the club's direction of travel under the current ownership, and the ability of the club Board to protect the club's vital interests. 

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Is there an option for folk to join the trust on the night in order to attend?

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

We had 14 players yesterday. Not all of them are completely fit. One of them is 17 years old. Wallace could barely move in the last 10-15 minutes of yesterday's match.

16 actually. Luca doesn't turn 17 until May.

2 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

By my arithmetic if we draw or lose at Annan and Stirling win their two games this week then they can win the title by beating us at the Rock.  I hope I've got that wrong ☹️

You are correct,but that is all ifs.

12 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

By my arithmetic if we draw or lose at Annan and Stirling win their two games this week then they can win the title by beating us at the Rock.  I hope I've got that wrong ☹️

As has been said, still plenty of If's there, however what better "get it up yi" do Stirling players and fans need after the way the previous postponements were handled.

51 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

As has been said, still plenty of If's there, however what better "get it up yi" do Stirling players and fans need after the way the previous postponements were handled.

No probs with that, but make sure you direct it at the directors box as the Sons fans were just as pissed off as you, and several had wasted journeys.

14 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

I think we might reasonably assume that we'll deliver our end of the bargain. The bigger question is whether Stirling can go up to Forfar and win.