NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

30 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Now confirmed that all of their QBs are ineligible to play tomorrow. Ooft.

Game pulled from the majority of bookies. If it does go ahead, just a case of how many the Saints win by, surely. I heard a few teams have had at least one QB train separately from the rest in case this sort of thing happened. Not the Broncos, apparently.

Game pulled from the majority of bookies. If it does go ahead, just a case of how many the Saints win by, surely. I heard a few teams have had at least one QB train separately from the rest in case this sort of thing happened. Not the Broncos, apparently.
Fully expecting Elway to be suited up tbh.

21 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Bills have had QB3 Jake Fromm train separately from the rest of the team for this reason asll season. Although every TE would have missed a game this season (can't remember which) if Tyler Kroft hadn't had a couple of days paternity leave that week. 

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

State of the art NFL-ready venue a few miles down the road...

oakland-coliseum.jpg

Think it will be there or California Memorial stadium where Cal Bears play. Both ironically closer to San Francisco than Levi Stadium is.

DF70191E-6102-4BBC-95F0-1A0856D704DE.jpeg

Edited by Jute

I'm surprised Patricia got punted already as the past three head coaches before Patricia didn't get punted until after the regular season. That includes 0-16 Rod Marinelli. Will be interesting to see how Darrell Bevell fairs as the interim HC & if he gets kept on by whoever is next HC. In all of this there's also questions of what happens with Stafford's future.

Boxing Day week 16 triple header announced.

Buccaneers at the Lions at 1pm Eastern time.

49ers at Cardinals at 4.30 pm.

Dolphins at Raiders at 8.15 pm.

The middle game is on Amazon Prime and Twitch, with the other two on NFL Network. Hopefully Sky get to show them too.